New dragonball series in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New dragonball series in the works

probably helped by how well the films have done but i am not a huge fan of the films i just feel they are a bit rushed especially with the final battles

The last film was so-so, I mean a super Sayain God..... Really? And he still wasnt strong enough to fight that dog god soooooo....

The latest film looks good though, Freiza was always my fave dbz villan and the sayain/freiza saga is my fave. When Trunks shows up I lose interest.

Anything would be better than DBgt though...
    Last edited by bash; 28-04-2015, 14:01.

Comment

super saiyan god i really thought the look of it was pretty poor was expecting something a lot more over the top

gt was not good at all

Comment

I'll be quite excited by a new series, but I think they need to put some work into it & not just barrel into it.

I'm still hoping they will release the Buu Saga in Kai format on Blu-Ray

Neil

Comment

They haven't released Buu saga kai bluerays yet? Winner what the reason for the delay is? Other than to build up anticipation.

Comment

I thought that the Buu saga wasn't part of the Kai series - at all - like that was now all gone, and the new movies replace all that stuff AND GT.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              I thought that the Buu saga wasn't part of the Kai series - at all - like that was now all gone, and the new movies replace all that stuff AND GT.
              Not as far as I'm aware.
              It can't replace the Buu saga as Buu actually features in the current Movie...he's at Bulma's Party when what's his face first appears

I thought the reason for no Kai release was because Toriyama originally planned that DBZ would end after Cell saga but they threw money at him & he made the Buu Saga so the idea with Kai was to do it as he originally intended & stop there BUT there was rumours a while back that they would carry on & release Buu Saga in the series too...

Finally! "Dragon Ball Kai" is making its return! The April edition of V-Jump magazine revealed that on April 6, 2014 on Fuji TV, the "new age of Kai" will begin!

But it seems Funimation possibly aren't interested in releasing it...

Dragon Ball Kai is continuing in Japan with the Majin Buu Arc, but will there be an English dub by FUNimation? To find out I asked Christopher Sabat. Christopher replied via email on Feb 17: I've

I'm still hopeful they will do a BD release of Buu I know it's not everyone's fave but I actually enjoyed it.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                I thought the reason for no Kai release was because Toriyama originally planned that DBZ would end after Cell saga but they threw money at him & he made the Buu Saga so the idea with Kai was to do it as he originally intended & stop
                Just to be clear, this was my understanding - so evidently the thinking has changed.

Comment

I can't believe it's happening.

I loved battle of the gods, just for how silly it was, it really took me back to why i love DBZ, it gets tied down with the cliche of powering up and fighting for 30 episodes but it's everything in between that i've always loved about the series and thats the bits of th emovie i loved.

Revival of F looks ok so far, to be honest i'm not really interested in Freezer coming back and honestly i think the blue hair is preeety dumb, i'm sure i'll enjoy the movie though.

I just hope this isn't gonna be GT all over again, i really hope it isn't all about Goku and pushes every other character aside again......it probably will though.

Comment

Working...
                  X