Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Dwarf back next year

http://www.the-arcade.ie/2015/05/red...#brzn/comments. Yay

The key problem with RD has long been how long it takes them to pull a series together, by the time they're settled into a decent groove it's over for X years again. Nice to see from that announcement that they're presumably making series XI and XII back to back. Seems a good method as the time lapses will not be as noticeable as a viewer whilst meaning they only need to meet for filming every few years.

Sod the naysayers, always happy for more RD

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

Sod the naysayers, always happy for more RD
      100% agree with this!

I'd rather watch a mediocre episode of Red Dwarf than a "great" episode of X-Factory.

Comment

I enjoyed the last batch. I'm happy to have more.

Comment

I dont get it, are they gonna have an overall finishing story arc or just keep going until one of them dies? I was desperate for more Red Dwarf for years and then we finally got the old fogies back together and overall it was . . . . . meh

CAll me cynical but this feels like another cash grab.

Comment

I can't help wondering who is grabbing this cash... I'm not convinced it is a massively lucrative series.

Comment

I think the viewing figures and DVD/Blu sales were what convinced them to plow ahead tbh.

Comment

i enjoyed the last season but i really really REALLY wish rob grant came back for writing duties

Comment

The last season was good so I'm all for a new series. Looking forward to it!

Comment

100% that the Dwarf crew are back

that's Robert's eco show where he mostly reviews electric / Hybrid cars. Just check out the very end. There's a fantastic extra!

Comment

Thanks for that, it was great!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Thanks for that, it was great!
                        No problem. I was quite surprised when that end section came on

Comment

Working...
                        X