Faith No More - New album out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith No More - New album out!

and its ****! my god is it ****! was expecting something good, but its just noise. shouting and stupid arrangements.
    very disappointing indeed.

check out this, the audience in the shop didn't really want to applaud at the end, pretty sure they were in shock!.

So apparently Faith No More played a new non-Sol Invictus at their show at the Amoeba in San Francisco recently. Possible titles are From the Shred, Surprise...

I'm still looking forward to seeing them at Download next month, but mainly for the classics.

Comment

Mike Patton seems to just want to squeal and grunt nowadays, totally different from the days of Epic and Angel Dust.

Comment

Come on that video is blait a comedy fake.

Comment

I really like superhero and the album sounds pretty good too, that video up there is a parody.

Comment

i am a long time fan since Epic came out, i have gave this album another listen or two, and a couple of songs are growing on me but i just can bring myself to totally like it, way too much MrBungle in it for me,

Superhero is a better one as is Sunny Side Up, maybe even From the Dead, but the rest are not as good as they should be. maybe its because they are missing the guitar of Jim Martin.

Mike, when he chooses can sing, but when he does the gravely talking and squealing it sometimes puts me off as it's in almost every other song.

only a 4/10 for me, weakest FNM album so far.

Comment

Did you like the side project Mike did "Peeping Tom" really enjoyed the stuff he did with that. I found that to be more faith no more like than the last couple of albums they have done.

Comment

it was ok, but again i liked a few tracks in that album, Mojo, 5 seconds and we're not alone were my stand out tracks.

it seems after Angel Dust, pretty much most of his projects were a little different! Mr Bungle (started just before Angel dust) then there was Tomahawk, Peeping Tom, Fantomas and his solo stuff. all of which are similar.

Mike has done quite a lot, some are plain weird, he also did the sound effects(zombie voices?) for I Am Legend.
                and a solo album which was 100% his voice called Adult Themes for Voices.

the guys different, not afraid to alter his voice to make any sound. but when he wants to he can sing.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                  Mike Patton seems to just want to squeal and grunt nowadays, totally different from the days of Epic and Angel Dust.
                  He's been doing that for sooo long...

Personally i love this track

Comment

I'm enjoying Sol Invictus. But I like Mr Bungle and Fantomas too. I suppose it was too much to expect another classic from FNM but I think this might be a grower. Can't wait to see them at Download.

Comment

Working...
                    X