Lucy 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucy 2

Luc Besson’s EuropaCorp company is participating in CineEurope this week where they announced their list of upcoming movies. The big surprise is that sequels to last year’s Scarlett Johansson sci-fi thriller “Lucy,” and the Zoe Saldana action thriller “Colombiana” are both in development. A year ago Besson himself was asked “Lucy” sequel prospects to which […]

King of milking a success Luc Besson is keeping busy. His company has just announced that a sequel to the Scarlett Johansson release has begun work

I love Besson's work and was excited to see him back in the Director's chair, but Lucy was pretty poor.

Very short with all the good bits in the trailer. Bit of a wasted opportunity IMHO.

Comment

I agree QC.Without spoiling the original where can it possibly be taken now?
      That said, a sequel in the right hand could turn out to be quite alright, maybe.

Comment

I echo that QC, love his films but Lucy wasn't great

Comment

the premise of Lucy was incredible and watching the trailers I was well hyped for it

but it just wasn't great and surprised he would do a sequel, why not the professional 2 or any one of his other good movies

Comment

Working...
          X