No announcement yet.

The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given what made it into Infinity War or Black Panther, huge budget movies, I'm guessing this is finished CG.

Comment

What do people think of Doctor Strange 2?

I haven't seen it yet but the TV adverts in Florida gave away a MASSIVE spoiler so I'm kinda miffed

Comment

I thought it was okay but a mixed bag and, overall, not one I felt was a stronger entry. And yes, the trailers have been giving away a lot… while also holding a lot back too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          I thought it was okay but a mixed bag and, overall, not one I felt was a stronger entry. And yes, the trailers have been giving away a lot… while also holding a lot back too.
          Huge spoiler

the American TV trailers spoiled that Patrick Stewart is in it as Xavier

Comment

Yep, that was in one of the main trailers. Seemed like an odd thing to give away.

Comment

Comment

Charlie Cox reprising his role as well

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      Like it, but I would've loved to see a version with Portman standing tall, and Hemsworth clasped around her leg like Princess Leia

Comment

That's a missed trick too as it would fit the character well

Comment

I'm hoping its decent given it'll be leaning into Waititi's style of humour quite heavily. Hopefully it strikes the right balance and doesn't go overboard too much.

Comment

This has done a good job of cheering me up after a few busy days in the office recently. I'll admit if you like Marvel Disney+ is a really great service to be subscribed to.

Comment

Ripped Jane I will go to the cinema for the first time in aeons to see this.

Comment

Disney Won't Impact "Deadpool 3" Tone - Dark Horizons
                                The writers of Deadpool 3 have reassured that the film is still progressing and that there are no plans at all to tone the film down from the content of the previous two films

Comment

Working...
                                X