• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      Emma Caulfield Ford Joins Marvel's "Agatha" - Dark Horizons
      The first returnee for the Disney+ series Agatha: Coven of Chaos suggests a closer to tie to WandaVision
      I take it WandaVision is finished as a series and was a one off to jump start other things then?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        I take it WandaVision is finished as a series and was a one off to jump start other things then?
        Have you seen Dr. Strange 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          Have you seen Dr. Strange 2?
          Good point. Case closed 😁

Comment

It was yes, then it was no and now it seems to be veering back to yes that the Netflix era shows are main canon again to the MCU

Go Iron Fist!

Comment

She-Hulk: Episode 08
              Caught up again now and this was okay, mostly let down by how repetitive an arc it was. The show is definitely very tied down in how much it wants to be the MCU's Ally McBeal. There's rumbles that there will be a second season which I'm fine with but I'd like more direction to it next time. There's a lot to like about it but 8 eps in and I'm ready for it to end.

Werewolf by Night
              The Halloween special they've done tells a Hammer horror era style tale. It's a mixed bag for me but definitely one that some fans will adore. For me the visuals are well done but a bit of a distraction from how simple it is. It's nice to see something try to look different from the MCU but beyond that it's a fluff addition.

Comment

https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-s...dock-daredevil
                It was yes, then it was no and now it seems to be veering back to yes that the Netflix era shows are main canon again to the MCU

Go Iron Fist!

So they should be, great run of shows these.

Comment

Disney Delays "Blade," "F4," "Avengers" - Dark Horizons
                  Expectedly, Disney has delayed the release of Blade and with it several other films have also reshuffled.

Blade has been moved back by ten months to 24 September 2024

Deadpool 3 has been moved two months back to 08 November 2024

Fantastic Four takes a three month hit to 14 February 2025

and a still unannounced MCU film has been hit by nine months to 07 November 2025

These four delays mean that Avengers: Secret Wars has also been delayed, now releasing 01 May 2016

Comment

She hulk finale was spectacularly amazing. That could have gone so badly wrong but they absolutely nailed it!

Comment

These four delays mean that Avengers: Secret Wars has also been delayed, now releasing 01 May 2016
                      So time travel is a core part of this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        So time travel is a core part of this one too.
                        Touché

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        She hulk finale was spectacularly amazing. That could have gone so badly wrong but they absolutely nailed it!
                        So, worth a watch? I'll probably finish the assures as I'm halfway through though not felt the urge to watch weekly like some of the other Marvel shows.

Comment

i enjoyed the sarcasm of she hulk, like how it was done differently, wouldnt like it all the time but was alright

Comment

I know it shouldn't... especially not having seen it yet... but I have a sneaking feeling the finale ep is going to frustrate the **** out of me.

Comment

I know it shouldn't... especially not having seen it yet...
                              Yes you really shouldn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                That OP! I enjoyed it, although

the MARVEL HQ was a bit much, K.E.V.I.N. was a nice dig.

Comment

Working...
                                X