• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Echo" To Lead Into New "Daredevil" Series - Dark Horizons
    Just as Hawkeye led to Echo, Echo will lead into Daredevil: Born Again

Comment

Molina On Marvel's Upset Over "Spider-Man" - Dark Horizons
      Alfred Molina says he got into trouble for revealing his appearance in Spider-Man: No Way Home so when asked now if he will be returning in another film he says he will neither confirm nor deny.

Marvel To Have Presence At 2022 CCXP - Dark Horizons
      Meanwhile Marvel will hold a panel next week to showcase Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania though are also expected to reveal the first trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 3

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
        I could write up a bit on where I landed on this but I think it's probably more quickly encapsulated in full with

Comment

I liked it. A 40 minute messabout which is quite sweet.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Huh. Maybe I’m just not in a trailer mood this morning because I love the Guardians and yet that trailer isn’t doing much for me at all. Maybe it’s must because it isn’t giving me an idea of what it might be about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Huh. Maybe I’m just not in a trailer mood this morning because I love the Guardians and yet that trailer isn’t doing much for me at all. Maybe it’s must because it isn’t giving me an idea of what it might be about.
                    and the main guy sounds just like Mario for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      and the main guy sounds just like Mario for some reason
                      That took me a moment to get!

Comment

Marvel's "Echo" Delayed Several Months? - Dark Horizons
                        The Echo series looks to be delayed by half a year. I think of all the film and TV MCU projects this is the one I'm most surprised exists, not a character I even really expected to survive Hawkeye or be required to remember.

Krasinski Unlikely To Return As Mr. Fantastic - Dark Horizons
                        Krasinski suggests his Reed Richards appearance was a one-off

Levy Talks "Deadpool 3" Rating & Writing - Dark Horizons
                        Shawn Levy says that Deadpool 3 will start filming around May and will try to keep the more grounded style of the previous two films whilst also remaining fully R-rated
                        Last edited by Neon Ignition; 14-12-2022, 07:37.

Comment

Donald Glover is to star in his second MCU character film, he's reportedly working on a Hypno-Hustler movie for Sony

Comment

Jackman On Logan Return In "Deadpool 3" - Dark Horizons
                            Jackman says that one aspect that drew him back is that the multiverse means that reappearing as Wolverine means that Logan's ending is unaffected. That means that this is akin to Patrick Stewarts appearance in Doctor Strange and will further establish that the Deadpool films don't take place within the XCU canon making a merger with the MCU easier.

Comment

Cox Talks "Daredevil" Revival Tone, Filming - Dark Horizons
                              Charlie Cox says that he will be filming Daredevil: Born Again from February till December locking it in as a 2024 series. He says it will be lighter to a degree than the Netflix series so as not to just be more of the same and he hasn't seen any scripts so is himself curious as to the reason why Disney have gone so far as to give it 18 episodes.

Comment

Fun fact: Between COVID and the way the films have been released we're closing in on becoming present day again with the MCU. In 2018 events in the MCU jumped forward by 5 years thanks to Endgame (6 thanks to Far From Home) but in a few days we reach 2023, when the 'Blip' ended and only now 2 years off where the MCU canon is currently taking place in 2025.

Comment

Working...
                                X