No announcement yet.

The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. A result of exactly what I referred to in the death of broadcast TV thread. This model isn’t working.

Comment

Marvel's MCU Gets An Official Timeline - Dark Horizons
      A Coffee Table Book will detail the current full timeline

Comment

I’ve been catching up with the Marvel shows because I needed something to watch while exercising. Are all of them about refugees? Secret Invasion was about angry skrulls looking for a home and being stuck on Earth. Winter Soldier was about angry people displaced after the blip. Ms Marvel is also about angry alien type people stuck on Earth. Meanwhile over in New Asgard, everyone there is chilling out quite happily.

I lasted a single episode of Moon Knight. That’s a show I won’t watch. But I will choose to believe that’s also about refugees.

Comment

I couldn't tell you what moon knight was about and I watched the whole series.

Comment

From what I recall Moon Knight starts slow, gets decent then falls off the wagon hard. Still unsure if has anything to do with anything either

Strikes and falling viewer numbers? Then delays!

Loki: Season 02 will air as planned however the now heavily delayed What If? Season 02 will now air around Christmas Day

Hawkeye spin-off Echo has now been delayed till January 2024 and X-Men '97 has been delayed till sometime Early 2024

Agatha has now been retitled to Agatha: Darkhold Diaries and will air end of 2024

Ironheart has completed filming but has been placed as a TBC release for now as is the on hold Wonder Man

And Daredevil: Born Again will be Spring 2024

The last one will be key, they bet big on that one and the risk seems high it won't deliver as they once thought it would when MCU series were pulling bigger numbers.

Comment

I have to wonder if some of these will never make it to air.

Comment

[MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]

Watch Hawkeye. Brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]

Watch Hawkeye. Brilliant!!
                  Yes, I really liked Hawkeye and Loki. They were the standouts for me. I did have an issue with Hawkeye in that it never really settles on the story it’s telling and keeps introducing new things but both Renner and Steinfeld were superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I’ve been catching up with the Marvel shows because I needed something to watch while exercising. Are all of them about refugees?
                    It has been suggested that too many of them are about "insurgency". But then that was the boogeyman during the height of the present Marvel era.

Comment

Comment

"Ms. Marvel" S2 Depends On "The Marvels" - Dark Horizons
                        Commissioning of Ms Marvel: Season 02 will depend on reception for The Marvels

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          "Ms. Marvel" S2 Depends On "The Marvels" - Dark Horizons
                          Commissioning of Ms Marvel: Season 02 will depend on reception for The Marvels
                          Yeah that's not getting a season 2

Comment

"Deadpool 3" Deals With Marvel's Fox Era - Dark Horizons
                            Shawn Levey says that Deadpool 3 will being heavily focused on addressing the Fox side of the Marvel properties, making no attempt to quickly brush it aside for the existing MCU due to the impact that era of films had on the formative years of the MCU itself. He also says that the film has opted to use practical effects wherever possible.

Chris Evans In No Hurry For Marvel Return - Dark Horizons
                            Evans says he still wouldn't rule out a return but it won't be any time soon and he says any return for him would also depend on the story feeling like an extension of the existing Rogers storyline, not something disconnected from what came before and feeling like a cash grab.

Comment

The "Silver Sable" Film Is Basically Dead - Dark Horizons

Comment

New "Ironheart," "Agatha" Release Windows? - Dark Horizons
                                With Echo set to debut on Disney+ at the start of 2024, Agatha seems locked in for late 2024. Ironheart and Daredevil now look to be 2025 releases for the service suggesting how much slower the release schedule for MCU series is set to become especially as all of these are old commissions which also suggests the greenlight on new shows is being held.

Comment

Working...
                                X