No announcement yet.

The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Lovecraft Country,” “Da 5 Bloods” and “The Last Black Man In San Francisco” breakout Jonathan Majors has been set for one of the major roles in the upcoming third “Ant-Man” film at Marvel Studios says Heat Vision. Sources close to the project say Majors likely to play the super-villain Kang the Conqueror in the film. […]

Actor Jonathan Majors has been cast in Ant-Man 3, rumoured to be playing Kang the Conqueror

Comment

Disney will reportedly likely delay Marvel Studios’ “Black Widow” from its planned November 6th release date. Multiple sources with knowledge of the situation tell Variety that the studio is also exploring various release options for Pixar’s “Soul” which was to be released theatrically on November 20th. Though it has been suggested they are considering releasing […]

As expected the winds are stirring that Disney is imminently going to delay Black Widow along with Pixar's new movie Soul. Now suggested date is given but the way things are currently stacked some time in 2021 looks to be a dead cert.

Comment

Disney has released a promo detailing the new shows and films coming to the service between now and year’s end. The clip confirms that Marvel Studios’ “WandaVision” will release this year (most likely December) and will be joined by anthology docuseries “Marvel’s 616” hitting November 20th which explores Marvel’s rich legacy of pioneering characters, creators […]

2020 isn't completely MCU free - WandaVision is still on course for release on Disney+ later this year

Comment

Tatiana Maslany cast as She-Hulk according to Variety even though she and Disney have declined to confirm it - https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/she...ny-1234773900/

Comment

It's insane how many times Disney have passed her over, good to see them finally see the light and put her centre stage on something

Comment

Curious to know how they’ll do this because she’s very small. Am I right that the She-Hulk doesn’t transform? She’s just always She-Hulk?

Comment

I had to Google it but apparently she can transform at will

Comment

Ah, okay. So they’ll CG her transformed. Not sure why I had it in my head that she was always in Hulk mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Ah, okay. So they’ll CG her transformed. Not sure why I had it in my head that she was always in Hulk mode.
                    No, I know what you mean. She's always pictured in the Hulk state. I think that she doesn't have the problems Banner has, such as the out-of-control rage.

Comment

Wonder if she's come from a multiverse that replaces Banner.

Comment

Yeah, I thought she was always stuck in Hulk mode, but just prefers to be green and tall, even when in court as a lawyer.

Comment

So I googled and, as NI says, she can transform at will but it seems like there was a significant period in the comics where she couldn’t and was stuck in Hulk form. So that’s probably where we got that from.

Comment

Taking place after the events of Endgame the series is set to receive it's precise 2020 release date shortly as viewers join Wanda and Vision as they attempt to discover where Wanda's accent has gone... no, why Vision's alive and they're in a 50's sitcom setting.

Comment

I have no idea what this show is. I don’t like the trailer at all but that’s probably because it leaves me baffled. What is this show?

Comment

Eh... OK. I mean I'll watch it. I can only guess that it's all in her mind or something. I'm still hoping they make her snap and it goes all House of M.

Comment

Working...
                                X