X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    WandaVision: Episode 06
    Barring a major change up...

it feels pacey but also clear where it's headed now. Still, several good eps in a row so finally feeling safe about the rest of the seasons quality. Era seems epically way off base with its theories, so many overstretched fan theories about the X-Men universe and comic big bads that they think might get brought in at the 11th hour and wasted in a tiny capacity.

I think this series is leading into the Dr Strange film so maybe if a big bad is revealed it will continue onto that?

Comment

Isn't Wanda the big bad in this series? It seems quite self contained imo, and it is so, so good. The gf loves it too and she hates Marvel films.

Comment

Okay, gonna make a left-field prediction:

The government guy leading the SWORD team who has been portrayed as a bit of a villain - I think he's going to be someone in disguise. Maybe even the good guy. I thought maybe even the real Wanda, or something as out-there as that.

Comment

SWORD dude is Loki! Possibly.

Comment

I'm going to throw it out there that...

I don't think Loki is involved. The only MCU Loki still living exists in an alternate timeline and I think they'll save that noodle of mess for his own series.

Comment

What about a second Scarlet Witch from an alternative universe?
              Who else would have the power to do this?

Comment

Currently no-one within the MCU, everything seems to be building towards establishing Scarlet Witch's power levels which have been very scaled back so far and it'll depend on how far they want to go with her as it scales in the comics but goes all the way to insane levels if they choose.

Comment

Given the time she would have easily over powered Thanos in End Game.
                  In the comics she makes a very interesting villain. I seem to remember her ****ing up Prof X pretty easily.

Comment

Have we seen the first mutant in the MCU?

Rambeau has had her genes rewritten!!

Comment

I’m in here reading all your spoilers so I don’t have to watch the show.

Comment

WandaVision: Episode 07
                        Good but a step back quality wise from the last couple. Felt like they have an ending in sight but needed to spin their wheels a bit for the most part. Ending also felt like... it was fine, but like they thought a lot more of the audience would be bowled by it than I imagine will be instead illiciting more of a shoulder shrug

Comment

The post credits scene was a bit “eh?”

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            WandaVision: Episode 07
                            Good but a step back quality wise from the last couple. Felt like they have an ending in sight but needed to spin their wheels a bit for the most part. Ending also felt like... it was fine, but like they thought a lot more of the audience would be bowled by it than I imagine will be instead illiciting more of a shoulder shrug
                            Yeah, the character is a deep cut but I enjoyed looking up who she is. Im sure there is no need and all will be explained next episode, but still.

I enjoyed the scene explaining vision's death. I think they know there are non movie fans watching.

Comment

I didn’t see that coming in e7. Good stuff

Comment

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has announced that movie theaters in the city will be brought into line with the rest of New York State as of March 5th. As a result, they will be allowed to reopen at 25% capacity with no more than 50 people per screen, masks, social distancing and other protocols […]

With the earliest date of UK cinemas being open now set as 17 May and US cinemas beginning the very long looking process of opening up again we can gauge the planned timing against the release schedules and this puts Black Widow immediately into the firing line.

Even based on best case scenario's it looks like the films current 07 May 2021 release date looks certain to be hit by another delay. In theory, if Disney wanted to delay but avoid delaying other MCU movies it could get the film out in June but given the global situation we could once again see each MCU movie take a hit and fall back into each films following entries slot. In this scenario Black Widow would release on 09 July with Shang Chi then opening later in the year, possibly September. This would keep the rest of the slate on track as is assuming that vaccinations around the world roll out on schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X