No announcement yet.

The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumours abound that Winston Duke (who played M'Baku in Black Panther) will be the one to take over the eponymous role from the late Chadwick Boseman.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      Rumours abound that Winston Duke (who played M'Baku in Black Panther) will be the one to take over the eponymous role from the late Chadwick Boseman.
      That could work if they choose to go with that option. Duke is a decent actor but he's going to have to train to achieve a sleeker body shape unless they approach it more from the angle of BP being more about harnessing the spirit of the character (it makes me miss and wonder how it would have been nice to have Boseman return but it was great to have him involved whilst he was still around and able).

Comment

Wow Shang Chi just dropped on Disney+

Comment

That's a lot of stuff I'm not going to watch

Comment

A lot of those didn't work right too. In short though its:

-Moonknight
            -Secret Invasion
            -She Hulk
            -Echo
            -What If Season 2
            -Loki Season 2
            -Hawkeye
            -Spider-Man: Freshman Year
            -I Am Groot
            -Ironheart
            -Marvel Zombies
            -Agatha: House of Harkness

All landing 2022 with some stray into 2023. To be honest, D+ risks pushing for content so hard they start to overkill on MCU

Comment

Risks? This list is way too much. I guess the only thing is that some of them are probably for different age groups. I’m curious about Shel Hulk, Hawkeye and Loki 2 and, for me, that’s about it although I am open to seeing what the word is on Moonknight and Ironheart.

Comment

It feels like they're gearing up toward having an episode of one of them every week of the year. I expect Star Wars will follow closely behind too

Comment

Thats a massive dump of stuff.

Comment

Comment

Tied to Ghostbusters: Afterlife seems the safe bet

Comment

Been working through the MCU in chronological order with my six year old and, so far, he's been mighty impressed.

There've been a few moments where I've been ready to cover his eyes due to a potential scary bit but no real issues yet.

We're up to Ant-Man and it's great watching his reaction to the shrinking / expanding action. The giant Thomas the Tank was a huge hit!!

Comment

I'd love to go through them with my 6yr old but as much as he loves the idea of them and is already fixated on the idea that a new Spider-Man film is on the way he really struggles to hold his attention for the exposition sequences between action scenes. He's been asking to watch Afterlife too but there's so much talking in GB films he'd struggle. I've just started him with Doctor Who Series 1 to try and build him up for it as it's structurally similar but less than half the length, mixed results so far.

Comment

Prepare yourself for the new No Way Home trailer by conditioning your mind with Pizza Time

Comment

Apparently this will be the second and final trailer for Spider-Man: No Way Home, what it contains alligns perfectly with all the leaks so far...

Though I'm curious about the No Way Home aspect as it immediately looks like that's how the film will need to resolve things, at least they've kept the cover on multiple things. Pretty much a lock now that following Venom we can add another certain... five films to the MCU canon

Comment

Working...
                              X