No announcement yet.

The Star Wars Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a great theory, but it's too good for the film. I think it will be: Emperor survived and just hung around doing nothing (never explained), reys back story is never expanded on (never explained), big battle happens something something emperor dies, the end.

Comment

I don't know. They have to explain the presence of the Emperor. Not tackling that head on would be like having a character just die from nothing for no reason even though she has newborn twins to care for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        I don't know. They have to explain the presence of the Emperor. Not tackling that head on would be like having a character just die from nothing for no reason even though she has newborn twins to care for.

I mean they didn't explain Snoak. He's just there.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

I mean they didn't explain Snoak. He's just there.
          Exactly.
          There are so many unanswered questions at this point that you'd need a 20 minute scene with someone just explaining stuff. I think they just won't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            He's just there.
            We're all just there. We're going about our business. That's fine. It just seems a bit more necessary to cover the plot point if the "he's just there" bit comes long after "he died".

Comment

I'm actually 100% convinced Dogg's theory is correct.

Comment

I'm 100% convinced epp 7&8 are complete s**t, make zero sense whatsoever, and need to be expunged from the universe.

Comment

Do you not like eps 7 and 8 fishbowlhead?

You should've said

Comment

I still need to rewatch all 4 recent SW's but from past viewings I'm still okay with Ep7 - it's just an easier to watch redux of Ep4

Comment

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige is teaming with Lucasfilm’s Kathleen Kennedy to produce a new “Star Wars” film, one of a new wave of projects set in the universe that are expected to be announced. Heat Vision reports that Feige had discussed a foray into the “Star Wars” universe in a late summer meeting with […]

A new Star Wars film is being developed by Disney and the key note for this one is that it's being produced by Marvel's Kevin Feige.

Comment

The hero will cause the problem, leading to a dark equivalent of themselves, then they’ll learn to be a better person and fight that dark equivalent for 30-40 minutes.

Comment

The hero will cause the problem, leading to a dark equivalent of themselves, then they’ll learn to be a better person and fight that dark equivalent for 30-40 minutes.
                          Bloody Cynic.

I'm a bit miffed Disney said Kevin Feige is “stretched incredibly thin” at present and the influx of characters he’s just received from Disney’s Fox buyout – including the X-Men and the Fantastic Four – will not “allow time” for him to oversee any future Spider-Man film.

Yeah, but here's a Star Wars film to make, Kev.

Comment

The hero will fight the villain to the back drop of an orbital platform death star weapon - aka a Sky Beam!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Bloody Cynic.
                              Hey, I didn't say it wouldn't be a fun watch! I've loved the Marvel films.

Comment

Hey, I didn't say it wouldn't be a fun watch! I've loved the Marvel films.
                                They've had a better strike rate than most of the Star Wars films.
                                I only really enjoyed Rogue One. I didn't even bother with Solo.

Comment

Working...
                                X