• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Yes but also…

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          Can I ask... Why are people hating Mando S3? I just watched the finale and I thought it was fine.

Genuinely asking, because maybe I lack objectivity as I just expect so little from Star Wars now.

The show's action direction has been pretty poor in places, and there have been some scripting issues, but even the lesser episodes from this season have been way better, for me, than stuff like Rise of Skywalker. I think those action direction problems arise partially from how the shows (like the Marvel shows) have nailed looking like movies, but they're not movies and lack their budget, so some stuff is a bit beyond them.
          S3 has been fine, it’s done what it’s needed too.

Comment

LOL that video drops the truth bombs

I agree with everything in that and what you said Marty, but somehow I still managed to enjoy it overall. There were some really cool bits I reckon they could've done everything meaningful in about 3 episodes though.

The show really missed what makes it special, that is the bond between Mando and Grogu. Nowhere near enough of that relationship. Plus I want more Grogu jedi ****. The bits we saw were pretty cool.

Comment

From listening to others, I think some are concerned it's become less about Mando and more about the other characters?

I suspect I'm enjoying it because I don't mind that. I kinda see Mando as something of an observer, who survives through great events. That's what I like about the show. Luke etc. are the people around whom fate pivots; Mando is someone who lives through those things.

Comment

Visions season 2 is live.

Just saying.

Comment

Congrats on the great reviews your Visions film has been getting Dogg! I'm looking forward to watching it

Comment

Thank you! It’s an exciting day!

Comment

Which episode were you involved with?

Comment

It’s called Screecher’s Reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Thank you! It’s an exciting day!
                          Did you actually produce the film Dog?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Did you actually produce the film Dog?
                            Yes, I’m not sure how much I should say about it but yes. I haven’t yet watched all the episodes yet but the ones I’ve seen are amazing. The visual variety in display here is incredible.

Comment

I've only seen the Sith episode but really liked the art in it. Does look like there's going to be a lot more variety in the styles in this new series.

Comment

I'll go and have a watch, Dogg! I'm already certain, yours in the best

Comment

Working...
                                X