• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh.

Titular.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      I'm 3 episodes in and this is dire. Titular character is boring as ****. The action sequences are the only half decent parts.
      Clearly some of us are watching different shows, this has been probably been the best live action series so far. You don’t need to have watched Rebels for it all to make sense either, with enough explained at each point that it all fits neatly.

Ray Stevenson has been brilliant as Baylan as well, a massive shame he won’t be able to carry on the roll.

Comment

Just different tastes I guess!

Comment

Vaughn On Rebooting "Star Wars", Skipping Bond - Dark Horizons
          Matthew Vaughn says that the only way he;d make a Star Wars movie would be if it was a reboot of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Comment

Dave Filoni Is Lucasfilm's New CCO - Dark Horizons

Comment

Sad news, gives Filoni a good chance to ruin Andor season 2

Comment

Is "Andor" S2 Being Pushed To 2025? - Dark Horizons​
                A long wait for the concluding half of Andor

Comment

i loved Ahsoka, great cast amazing set up and i cant wait for season 2, i don't know how they are going to replace Baylan Skoll his actor was perfect. i picked up all the lego sets form this line as i wanted all the mini figs and their are some great ships in it like the Ghost, T-6 Jedi Shuttle, and the E-Wing

Andor is a weird one it feels more like Blade-runner than star wars its very gritty and dark exploring the more seedy grey areas of the galaxy its an amazing show but like Rouge one it feels very different to any other star wars property. It never found an audience either it was to serious and po faced for most star wars fans and the people that would of enjoyed it where turned off by it being a star wars property.
                  Last edited by Lebowski; 07-12-2023, 13:26.

Comment

You say Andor never found an audience but its viewing figures weren't much below Ahsoka's, both being well below the earlier seasons of The Mandalorian. I feel like the viewing figures for both shows have little to do with the type of show or the quality but are more about the shows that preceded it and the sheer volume of Star Wars content. I enjoyed both shows. They're two very different things and I like that.

(in other news, the Visions episode Screecher's Reach won an Emmy for production design)

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      Is "Andor" S2 Being Pushed To 2025? - Dark Horizons​
                      A long wait for the concluding half of Andor
                      We already know the ultimate outcome though.

Spoiler alert: Cassian Andor dies.

The biggest issue I had with that series is that they stretched the story so thinly to cover two seasons that it drags and drags and drags out a story whose conclusion is already done.​
                      Last edited by MartyG; 08-12-2023, 08:55.

Comment

That's always the outcome. It's the end of everyone's story.

I think why that isn't a problem for me is that, as much as I like Rogue One, it's not a character movie. I didn't know much about Cassian Andor, I didn't feel a complete arc there that would make any other story redundant (unlike, say, Han who I feel had a complete arc and so a prequel had nothing to offer me). And there is also much more to Andor the show than that one character.

Comment

Han Solo had rizz though

Comment

I'm almost 49. I don't even know what to do with the word 'rizz'.

Comment

i think Ashoka and Andor would of done better if they didn't run everyone's good will into the ground with films like Solo, The all over the place multi director Sequel Triliogy and Terrible shows like boba Fett.

Comment

"Mandalorian" Season 4 Becomes A Movie? - Dark Horizons​
                                Hope not

Comment

Working...
                                X