X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Haha it was my mate haha

Comment

Scent of a Woman: What a fantastic film. Pacino's best performance I think. I don't think I've seen better acting.

Comment

Been on bit of a Ryan Reynolds kick recently.

Deadpool
          Deadpool 2
          The Proposal (we were on holiday and it was the only thing in English on TV at the time)
          Safe Room
          RIPD (Fell asleep 10 minutes in which gives you an idea of the quality of it!)
          Hitman's Bodyguard

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Been on bit of a Ryan Reynolds kick recently.

Deadpool
            Deadpool 2
            The Proposal (we were on holiday and it was the only thing in English on TV at the time)
            Safe Room
            RIPD (Fell asleep 10 minutes in which gives you an idea of the quality of it!)
            Hitman's Bodyguard
            I had a similar Ryan Gosling kick

Comment

Same, only Ryan Seacrest.

Comment

Same, only Ryanair

Comment

Watched Ricky Gervais' latest, "Humanity", on Netflix last nite.

It was OK but meh at teh same time. 6/10. And his bad jeans/Asics trainers combo looks teh awful.

Sniggered a few times, it did make me titter a bit but overall it's not funny enough.

Liked the joke about a hat at the end tho, slightly lifted a mediocre set.

Comment

My son and I watched Batman Ninja... awesome, bonkers, but really well worth a look.

Comment

Just got back from the cinema after seeing 2001 A Space Odyssey. Pretty awesome on the big screen as you might expect. Cineworld even respected the intermission and brought the lights up and piped in some light jazz. I didn't get a King Kone though.

Comment

The Karate Kid: Part II
                        We've yet to reach the third film but I can already tell this incredibly misguided sequel is the reason why the franchise wrapped up relatively soon after. Possibly the one situation where a direct continuation was justified and this sequel removes pretty much everything liked about the first film to give you the Miyagi revenge story you never knew you never needed. Daniel is pretty much just along for the ride in this entry which has pretty much nothing at all going on in it or for it.

Comment

Watched the fan edit kill bill the bloody whole affair and it was fantastic, the quality of the transfer is just brilliant complete with full house of blue leaves sequence, the 4 hours run time of the movie just flew in, later on today its the theatrical grindhouse

Comment

Gun Fury

A 1953 Western in 3D with Rock Hudson, Phil Carey, Leo Gordon and Lee Marvin.

Decent little flick about a bloke left for dead by a gang, who steal his fiancée and head for Mexico. He teams up with one of the former gang members and a Native American to retrieve his girl and bray the bad uns.

Short, pacy, classically atmospheric in the manner that all westerns from that era were, and with some neat uses of 3D to immerse the viewer, it’s a thoroughly pleasurable diversion featuring solid performances all round.
                            Last edited by prinnysquad; 10-06-2018, 10:10.

Comment

Woke up this morning, headed downstairs and the missus was watching Daddy's Home on Netflix - maybe 15 minutes in.

I actually enjoyed what I saw. Will Ferrell always good.

Comment

The Karate Kid: Part III
                                The original trilogy closer decreases the Miyagi and increases the cheese but is a much better sequel to the original simply through actually following on from its events rather than ignoring them like the second film did. It brings the story to a close but in an odd way where it's hard to believe the aggressors to Daniel licked their wounds and disappeared for thirty years. Still, this series was never up there with Rocky and there's enough there to contextualise how Cobra Kai was later formed. The redundant fourth film next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X