Metropolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metropolis

The team behind “Gotham” on FOX are now readying a similar city-centric prequel approach with the new series “Metropolis”. Set in the wondrous and awe-inspiring City of Tomorrow before the arrival of Superman, Metropolis follows Lois Lane and Lex Luthor as they investigate the world of fringe science and expose the city’s dark secrets. Production […]

Following on from Krypton comes another Superman-less show which will be set in a pre-Superman Metropolis following Lois Lane and Lex Luther as they uncover secrets within the city.

The 13 ep series comes from the same minds as Gotham and will launch next year on the new DC streaming channel

This trend of making shows set before the interesting thing happened seems misguided. My show pitches: Humans - a show set before Planet Of The Apes in which humans go about their daily lives. Vehicles - a show set before Transformers in which cars are just vehicles. How about this: Greyskull - a period drama set before the birth of Prince Adam where a royal family struggle with the responsibilities of the throne. Mushroom - the story of a bunch of mushrooms before the Smurfs came and made homes in them. I’m done. These are not good but not much worse than this show idea.

Comment

I'd watch Greyskull.

Comment

Working...
      X