Clear All

Comment

"Our Flag Means Death" Finishes With S3? - Dark Horizons
      The shows creator wants a third run but no more than that

Comment

Comment

Comment

ESPN+ Sets "Toy Story: Funday Football" Cast - Dark Horizons
            When NFL teams Atlanta Falcons and Jackson Jaguars face off in London next month, Disney+ will air a Toy Story live feed that will use technology to live track the player and ball movements on the field and map CG characters over the top. The field will be made to appear as the floor in Andy's bedroom whilst the players will become Toy Story toy footballers. The half time show during the live feeds break will be filled with a Duke Kaboom Stunt Special.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              ESPN+ Sets "Toy Story: Funday Football" Cast - Dark Horizons
              When NFL teams Atlanta Falcons and Jackson Jaguars face off in London next month, Disney+ will air a Toy Story live feed that will use technology to live track the player and ball movements on the field and map CG characters over the top. The field will be made to appear as the floor in Andy's bedroom whilst the players will become Toy Story toy footballers. The half time show during the live feeds break will be filled with a Duke Kaboom Stunt Special.

WTF, i have no interest in football but will be dropping in to see what this is about purely for the tech.

Comment

It is astounding that this will be rendered and broadcast in real time. I will give it a try too.

Comment

Quick News: Us, Woman, SpongeBob, Freddy's - Dark Horizons
                  Five Nights at Freddy's will stream on Peacock the same day it releases at cinemas

Comment

For All Mankind is back for a 4th season on Apple TV in November
                    For All Mankind is about to return for its fourth season. New episodes of the Apple TV+ drama will start streaming on November 10.

Comment

Comment

Disney Removes More Shows From Hulu - Dark Horizons
                        18 shows are being removed from Hulu including Arrested Development and Ally McBeal

"The Office" Reboot/Revival In The Works - Dark Horizons
                        Unclear if it will be a full reboot or not but I'd hazard it won't be and instead will end up being a revival with a mostly new cast

TV News: Werewolf, Ash, Planet, Coins, Loki - Dark Horizons
                        The Santa Clauses: Season 02 will begin on 08 November 2023

Comment

TV News: Alice, Who, Obliterated, Wolf, Cry - Dark Horizons
                          Alice in Borderland: Season 03 has been greenlit

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              Wait, Netflix has ads? Since when was this a thing? Never seen a ad over here and certainly didn't choose some ultra premium pack. The only one I have the ad free pack for is YouTube because that was becoming annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                Wait, Netflix has ads? Since when was this a thing? Never seen a ad over here and certainly didn't choose some ultra premium pack. The only one I have the ad free pack for is YouTube because that was becoming annoying.
                                Me neither, I thought it was in the US but didn't know it turned up here. Apparently it's only been around since late 2022 in the UK but is also available in Japan. It's called Basic With Adverts and it replaces the Basic tier (that I also didn't know existed).

It now goes: Basic With Adverts, Basic (unavailable to new customers but will continue for subscribers), Standard, Premium.

I knew the packages had a limit of screens being used, but what I also didn't know is that the packages also limit the resolutions - Premium has 4K, Standard 1080p, Basic has 720p (in 2023?!). Ah well, I don't pay for it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X