No announcement yet.

The Transformers Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't look **** - when compared to the hideous Bay films.

I can't help but feel the transformations are a little too much.

Comment

This is going to do really well.

It's something I didn't know until quite recently, but the Beast era of Transformers was huge. Incredibly popular, TV show, toys, the works. Apparently to many fans of the whole thing, that era is seen like comparing the original Star Trek to The Next Generation - like whereas TNG couldn't exist without the original, it's seen by many as "definitive" Star Trek. They see the Beast series in the same way.

Comment

I'd say that I'm in a camp that would say it looks better than the Bay ones largely are, at least clearer, but like it won't be as good as Bumblebee and not necessarily good at all.

But, in the current market I could imagine it doing well too

Comment

Comment

Details On Animated "Transformers" Trilogy - Dark Horizons
            The next Transformers film releases in 2024 and has been pegged as animated since reveal, it's now been confirmed that the film is a prequel charting the origins of Optimus and Megatron long before the events of the existing films. Transformers VII is also planned to have two further entries that follow up on its events and fill the gap in the characters histories pre-Bumblebee

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              The next Transformers film releases in 2024 and has been pegged as animated since reveal, it's now been confirmed
              YAAAAAAY

that the film is a prequel charting the origins of Optimus and Megatron long before the events of the existing films.
              BOOOOOO

Comment

Did you ever wonder where Optimus Prime got his name? Well, in this thrilling origin story...

Comment

Transformers was my favourite toy as a kid, but I just can't get excited by these films.

Either the bots are ugly, kibbly monstrosities or rubbish non-disguised alt forms.

I think I've seen 1 and Bumblebee.

Comment

Do.Not.Watch.5.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      Do.Not.Watch.ANY.after1.except.Bumblebee
                      Fixed that for you

In all fairness to the potential Animated movie if they follow the novels or the comics like All Hail Megatron then it could work but I'll definitely reserve judgement

In other news though my hype is off the charts for Rise of the Beasts & cannot wait for it... despite the fact that Pete Davidson is voicing Mirage

Neil

Comment

No, the first film is ****e too. It's got some good scenes (when Bay is clearly being reined in). But is a terrible film.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          No, the first film is ****e too. It's got some good scenes (when Bay is clearly being reined in). But is a terrible film.
                          Oh yeah it's awful but it does get a free pass from me because it was the first so gets away but I can't go back & watch it now because it is so bad

Bumblebee is honestly the only good one outside the animated film

Neil

Comment

I really enjoyed Bumblebee. I was disappointed we didn’t get a sequel.

Comment

TF2 isn't good but it's also not as bad as is always made out.

My evidence - Again. TF5

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                I really enjoyed Bumblebee. I was disappointed we didn’t get a sequel.
                                This year's Rise of the Beasts is the sequel to Bumblebee

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X