Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Island

Does anybody watch Love Island

I'd always felt it was impressive the show never came up on here but this year I'm ashamed to admit... yep, we're watching it.

Me the missus work with someone who's other half is over there at the moment as they're working behind the scenes for the showmakers, we thought we'd get more advanced gossip than we've had though It took me ages to get my head around it as it's mostly a much duller big Brother but the last week or two it's started to become pretty interesting

Comment

Yeah i quite like it. I don't know why i was banned though when i didn't do anything wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Samthefootball1 View Post
        I don't know why i was banned though
        From Love Island?

Comment

stop being twat zaki

Comment

*Water cooler gossip moment*
            Apparently they merge the houses tonight and it aaaaall kicks off.

Comment

Originally posted by Samthefootball1 View Post
              stop being twat zaki
              Youre going to have to develop a sense of humour very, very quickly. Dial it down several notches please. Thanks.

Comment

I'm tempted to lock this thread too.

Not because it was started by Sam, but because it's Love Island.

Comment

A Dose of Love Island can be <insert new word learnt from the show this week) very refresherising

Comment

I watch it sometimes but usually only when I'm eating. When I finish eating I'll switch to a film. I just struggle to watch it with my full attention for long. It's great mindless entertainment though.

Do they ever talk about video games on there? Years ago I watched Big Brother and they were talking about Dreamcast.

Comment

Working...
                    X