No announcement yet.

The Godzilla Monsterverse Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's on good with them and may return to the series later.

"Wingard, who had no deal in place for another instalment, recently unveiled a new original action thriller feature project titled “Onslaught” which he will shoot this Fall for A24. That will keep him busy for a while."

Comment

Probably got the wrong ‘verse here but Minus One is on Netflix

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        Probably got the wrong ‘verse here but Minus One is on Netflix
        Was surprised to see that arrive on Netflix so quickly. Looking forward to revisiting it. Hopefully there’s a UHD disc version on the horizon with the colour and B&W versions.

Comment

What would the advantage be of playing the b&w version Vs turning the colour off on your TV? I understand that surely it must look better else what's the point but why would it look better?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            What would the advantage be of playing the b&w version Vs turning the colour off on your TV? I understand that surely it must look better else what's the point but why would it look better?
            It would be mastered and corrected to look its best in black and white, rather than just being output without the colour. Also in this case, as far as I know, the black and white one is also a different cut.

Comment

So like if I use a b&w filter on a photo, where I have a bunch of options for contrast etc, but on a whole movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                So like if I use a b&w filter on a photo, where I have a bunch of options for contrast etc, but on a whole movie?
                Yes, if you’re adjusting shot by shot and probably correcting areas within each shot too.

Comment

Great to see it's finally available to see again.
                  I think it's winning plenty of new fans, with good reason.

Comment

Just realised I've been dealing with Monarch Chemicals for nearly 15 years now, i can't tell you what i buy, but its in no way related to kaiju or anything else of that nature, definitely absolutely not.

Comment

I used to work for Monarch Aluminium. On the surface it looked like we were make conservatory frames but I realise now that these were actually Kaiju containment facilities.

Comment

Working...
                      X