No announcement yet.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much like with the videogames, this will be an epic classic where the series will peak and it will be followed by 30 years of innumerable disappointing sequels.

Seriously, though, I haven't even seen the first one but I like how much this seems to draw on the MD games in an appropriate way.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Watched 1 with the nephew a few weeks back and it really wasn't that bad, certainly entertaining, might take him to this as he's sonic mad.
      I watched it at some point during the Summer. It really took me (and especially my boy) by surprise! Some genuine LOL moments, and not just from Carrey.

Comment

Yep Sonic was genuinely funny without being total cringe at more than a few points.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Watched 1 with the nephew a few weeks back and it really wasn't that bad, certainly entertaining, might take him to this as he's sonic mad.
          Yeah I watched it a couple of days ago. I expected it to be terrible but honestly I enjoyed it. It is what it is; family fun. Carrey steals the show.

Comment

Paramount should be thankful for the backlash, given the original was actually pretty alright that awful Sonic design would have ruined a reasonable stab at it. Given this seems to lean more into the games imagery there's a solid chance it'll be the better film too. Jr1 has been hyped for this since the first film so he's going to be all over this trailer

Comment

Comment

Comment

I don't think I should have enjoyed Sonic as much as I did. I'm up for another.

Comment

Even if this stinks I'm loving the epic Emerald Hills Zone soundtrack

Comment

Jim says he's planning to retire after this film.

That said, it's April 1st so trust nothing...

Comment

Hmm, maybe a negotiating move?
                        Sonic 3 is out in two years time and it's very hard to imagine him not being in it

Comment

I ended up booking the Dutch dub like a bellend. ;(

Great for my son, not so great for me.

2/5 - could be better in English.

Comment

Nailed the morning, get there, screen broke and showing cancelled.
                            Man, Jr1 was not impressed, gonna have to wait till the following weekend now

Comment

Working...
                            X