Studio Ghibli - Hayao Miyazaki Final Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Studio Ghibli - Hayao Miyazaki Final Movie

Honestly how many final films is this now? This has got to be his third at least.

Comment

I thought The Wind Rises was meant to be his last. It was a story he always wanted to do.
      Hey more Ghibli films are always welcome.

Comment

Status Quo's final tour!

I'm not even sure if that reference is a real thing. I just have some vague memory of Status Quo doing a lot of final tours but I could have made it up because I know nothing about Status Quo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          I thought The Wind Rises was meant to be his last. It was a story he always wanted to do.
          Hey more Ghibli films are always welcome.
          Glad he's doing another, as I would hate him to end on that particular one.

Comment

Yeah he's notorious for not being able to walk away, but at least it appears to be for reasons of passion rather than being financially desperate. On the upside we potentially get another amazing piece of cinema, on the downside you can't help but worry about what the toll on his health.

For what it's worth, I think The Wind Rises is an amazing film, and that it would've been a fantastic note to end on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Status Quo's final tour!

I'm not even sure if that reference is a real thing. I just have some vague memory of Status Quo doing a lot of final tours but I could have made it up because I know nothing about Status Quo.

Comment

Working...
              X