Ghostbusters: The Animated Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghostbusters: The Animated Movie

'Ghostbusters' Animated Film in Works; 'Afterlife' Sequel Set in NYC - Variety
    Sony Pictures Animation are working with Jason Reitman and Gil Kenan on an animated film in the franchise.

Separate from the film but still with Reitman's involvement, presumably at the moment each of these projects will be potentially canon to the live action films:
    Netflix Plans Animated "Ghostbusters" Series - Dark Horizons
    Sony Pictures Animation are also working on an animated Ghostbusters series which will be headed to Netflix

"Ghostbusters" Animated Film To 'Be Different' - Dark Horizons
    The animated film will be stylized

Comment

Huh. Now I’m wondering if there exists an animated movie that isn’t stylised. I guess it’s not the thread to bring up how utterly atrocious the animated stuff in the Guardians Holiday Special was…

Comment

Yep, they all are in some way but a common 'type' seemed to prevail for a long time for each studio. I'm assuming that it's a very loose reference to Sony Animations' more recent work where they've gone much stronger on different art styles like Spiderverse and Mitchells and the Machines. Curious what they go for, I'm guessing something more like a restrained version of Mitchells

Comment

Looks like the series is the next thing to watch for

Comment

Working...
          X