Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lords of War

Cage, Niccol Set A "Lord of War" Sequel - Dark Horizons
    Nicholas Cage and Bill Skarsgard are making a sequel to the first Cage led entry. Skarsgard will play Cage's son who is following in his fathers weapons dealing footsteps.

Cage lost all his money in a property crash, right? Expect to see a lot more of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      Cage lost all his money in a property crash, right?
      Really?! Who was his financial adviser Donald Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
        Really?! Who was his financial adviser Donald Trump?
        Just looked it up. He overspent and invested in property, which failed and left him massively in debt. He's apparently now financially solvent again, due to all those terrible VOD movies he's done, but his wealth from all his older movies is long gone.

Comment

Looking forward to Face Off’s then.

Or gone in 60 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Looking forward to Face Off’s then.

Or gone in 60 minutes.
            Don't you mean Face Off 2: Face 2 Face

Comment

Just looked it up. He overspent and invested in property, which failed and left him massively in debt. He's apparently now financially solvent again, due to all those terrible VOD movies he's done, but his wealth from all his older movies is long gone.
              He has done some really great stuff over the last few years and I think deserves a bit of credit. Pig, Color Out Of Space, Mandy, Massive Talent and so on. He was great in all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                He has done some really great stuff over the last few years and I think deserves a bit of credit. Pig, Color Out Of Space, Mandy, Massive Talent and so on. He was great in all of them.
                I'll need to check them out. The only stuff I've seen flash past me with him in are some dire Netflix straight-to-video-style movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  The problem is Nicolas Cage played Nicolas Cage in all of them.

I find him one of the most overrated actors in Holywood - not to say there aren't good movies with Nicolas Cage in them (Lords of War was definitely a decent film), but I just find him very grating to watch.

Comment

I'll need to check them out. The only stuff I've seen flash past me with him in are some dire Netflix straight-to-video-style movies.
                    Mom & Dad is another good one.

The real era of bad Cage films is 2000 to 2010, when he did guff like Bangkok Dangerous, Drive Angry and Ghost Rider. His more recent stuff has been way better.

Comment

<Cough> The Wicker Man <Cough>

Comment

Perfect example

Comment

Working...
                        X