No announcement yet.

New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot Titan was starting and will checkout Hataraku Maou-sama. Railgun did not even know it was getting a 2nd season. So theres me sorted. Thanks again Tobal!

Comment

Watching Railgun s2, Oreimo s2, Red Data Girl and The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat myself. Along with Chihayafuru s2 from last season.

May check out that show you say is like Toradora Tobal. I'm done with ecchi/harem shows. Except To Love Ru of course.
      Last edited by speedlolita; 15-04-2013, 15:57.

Comment

Just finished watching Stein's:Gate. Wow just wow, the story was fantastic it twisted & turned to the point i had no idea what was coming next. It did a great job of not just totally sticking to the usual time travel cliche stuff, the idea of how they time travel was a interesting one. The main character was annoying as hell for the first half but once things started to get serious the bull**** dropped away & the characters really come into their own.

Loved it

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Just finished watching Stein's:Gate. Wow just wow, the story was fantastic it twisted & turned to the point i had no idea what was coming next. It did a great job of not just totally sticking to the usual time travel cliche stuff, the idea of how they time travel was a interesting one. The main character was annoying as hell for the first half but once things started to get serious the bull**** dropped away & the characters really come into their own.

Loved it
          Don't forget the Best girl won

teh Zombie or my fav nickname for her Christina

, with a proper ending to... only another year till we see the disc release of the film

next up for you is Robotic;Notes. Definitely a different flavor but its set in the same universe and carries that dark conspiracy tone after fairly un'serious start. Avoid Chaos;Head cos it's ****, but as it does have ties to the other 2 shows so go read some spoilers.

Comment

Yeah, Chaos;Head was ****. I'll probably watch Robotic;Notes somewhen.

Comment

Urgh, Gargantia ep 3. I knew they would use an argument like that but still, urgh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Jeff View Post
                Urgh, Gargantia ep 3. I knew they would use an argument like that but still, urgh.
                It was expected, the natives don't stand a chance... still them getting pissy over a few pirates getting mercilessly slaughtered felt abit stupid going with the argument they used of "escalating violence", he could murder them all and then there be no problem (but then not much of story either)

Have to wonder where they'll take the story... will someone else appear with similar tech or will the space monsters instead.

As for the other shows im pretty set in what im watching this season.
                Hataraku Maou-sama, Red Data Girl, Aku no Hana, Hentai Prince, Attack on Titan, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru, Oreimo s2, railgun s2, photokano, AIURA(3min show) the 3 mecha shows (i stuck with MJP for the moment) and continuing Saint Seiya O, HxH, Space bros and Chihayafuru. in other words to much and i'll end up just storing some shows away.

Also Eva3.33 hit the web, certainly getting the rip from UTW when get around to subbing it later this week, then picking up the UK release years from now.

Comment

I hope they do a 1080p rip. So tempted to download the raw and getting the cam subs.
                  Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 24-04-2013, 19:12.

Comment

Love this opening. Hopefully the gear in the show is on the same level as that opening animation. They have the speed down to a tee.

Comment

Super interesting to me is to see all the foreshadowing from the point where the manga is right now... all i can think is you MFER... and potato girl is great

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                        Have to wonder where they'll take the story... will someone else appear with similar tech or will the space monsters instead.
                        Well presumably they have to link back to the space aspect at some point. Whether it's soon or at the end as a kind of "We finally got your signal. Do you want to come home yes/no?" is another thing.

For now I think they're going to carry on with the boring adventures of the S.S Dull and the pirates again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                          Eva3.33 hit the web, certainly getting the rip from UTW when get around to subbing it later this week, then picking up the UK release years from now.
                          Watched this evening after procuring it and I'm a little confused with it all. Admittedly I did watch without subs but my Japanese comprehension is pretty decent so I managed with the majority of the content.

I'll be honest, its best to watch it yourself and see what you make of it. I will say that it takes a bold new direction with the series material and I think that's a good thing for fans and new viewers alike.

Comment

Excellent, totally unexpected, that. Let's just hope they don't Americanize it. Highly recommend the anime if any of you haven't seen it yet, give it a go.

Comment

The anime is in my top 5. Everyone should watch and it's perfect for western adaption.

Comment

Working...
                              X