No announcement yet.

New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to get the manga i made the account at last, made the order and expected to input my credit card details for the final bit, but it turns out i have fax it to them, and i don't have that option i need find out what happens to everyone.
    i'm going down to a new manga shop tomorrow, if they have even one volume of airmaster i'll get it. if not i'll ask if they can order it in.

Comment

Get them all NM

Just finshed of watching the last 2 epsiodes of Wolf Rain, and wow was emotional ride that was, and while a few people complain about the ending, i understood it and enjoyed.

Originally posted by spoiler
      When Toboe and the Old man kicked the bucket, made me shed a tear it was so dam sad, from then on you just knew rest of the cast where going to die, dam that jagura i cursing him up to is death and is human crazy look and the wolf stare was super creepy, i just wish the ending had the rest of the cast rencarainted as well.

Comment

does anyone know if there is anywhere i can buy the Bobobo series that everyone raves about? i only have a 56k modem so it would take forever to download it? How many episodes are there? if there is nowhere to download it can any do a VCD copy for me in return for a few quid?? I need to see the pickle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin
          does anyone know if there is anywhere i can buy the Bobobo series that everyone raves about? i only have a 56k modem so it would take forever to download it? How many episodes are there? if there is nowhere to download it can any do a VCD copy for me in return for a few quid?? I need to see the pickle!!!
          there have only been 2 episodes atm, if you want them i can burn them and send them to you.

Comment

Anyone else watching Yumeria? I'm finding it to be quite enjoyable. The Teacher guy must be the greatest character ever though.... the paedo that he is

Maburaho is good as well, although that's been rumoured to have been licensed I want to find out what happens!

Paranoia Agent is as wierd as ever, which is a good thing IMO

Can't wait for the next episodes of FMA and ROD though (Hurry up!)

Comment

I was given some episodes of BoogiePop Phantom to watch and it's dead interesting, it's hard to know what to make of it cos it's so messed up, but it does have an absolutely banging techno soundtrack and brilliant sound effects. I'll watch the rest of it if I can get the loan of the other episodes and maybe I'll understand it then.

I'm not an anime fan as such either, I was told I would like it cos it's wierd and apparently I like 'wierd' games

Comment

Boogiepop doesn't make much sense till the last episode, but then there are still things after are left opent to the viewer to decide on what happened. And agreed onthe soundtrack, brilliant. and its remix OST is even better hunting techno tunes rock!

Paranoia Agent ep 3 was , great show, that bit at the begining specially after the guy finished with her was funny and horrible. Also Ep 21 of FMA was just as horrible to watch in an entertianing way.

And although i reckon no-one here watches it, Gilgamesh ep 20 = Nnnoooo Kiyoko........nnnnnnnooooooooooooo. I have to get the ending credits song for it.

Comment

Just finished watching Paranoia Agent ep 4 and what a dammed good episode what was,

Originally posted by spoiler
                  It was pretty cool to see the cop slowly turning into a full blown crimial and that "CALL ME DADDY" with the prostitutes was creepy and then to watch him rob that family and most likly have raped their school kid daughter was , oh and the part afterwards when i was expecting Shounen Bat to do his thing for the cop to pop straight back up thanks to the drugs was so ****ing funny and then to proceed to take shounen bat out with his shoe has left wondering even more so, what the hell is going to happen now, now Bats been caught
                  CALL ME DADDY......

Comment

WTF is going on with Naruto?
                    The quality has taken such a dive

Comment

Are you talking about ep74?(holding out for ANBU), if so i haven't seen it yet, as for the prev eps have been of an above average animation, (inthe case of the Hokage fight, super animation).

From the previews ep74 looked ok, gaara fighting sasuke again and signs of shino vs kakuro.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
                        Are you talking about ep74?(holding out for ANBU), if so i haven't seen it yet, as for the prev eps have been of an above average animation, (inthe case of the Hokage fight, super animation).

From the previews ep74 looked ok, gaara fighting sasuke again and signs of shino vs kakuro.
                        bad BAD news, no luck on the airmaster front, but i did pick up last weeks shonen jump and got details of another manga shop.

Comment

Tobal, you're kidding right?

The animation is an all time low. Sarutobi looked like a 7 year old boy with a huge head the way they were drawing him. His proportions were all wrong. Sasuke no longer has a jaw line. Naruto is no longer as chunky or defined. This is glaringly obvious in the new ending sequence. He looks like a stickman

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but apparently the original animation designer died a few months ago. It shows.

Comment

I am confused by the series structure on Naruto. If season 1 finished at episode 25, does than mean season 2 finished at episode 50 or is it slightly longer?

They just seem to end them at weird intervals.

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
                              I am confused by the series structure on Naruto. If season 1 finished at episode 25, does than mean season 2 finished at episode 50 or is it slightly longer?
                              There is no seasons to Naruto as it is a on-going weekly anime (the lastest episode being ep. 74). Naruto has been airing weekly in japan since beggining (apart from taking a break the odd week or so due to a holiday or some other reason) from episode 1, and is unlikely to end anytime soon.

Originally posted by lordcookie
                              They just seem to end them at weird intervals
                              I presume your referring to the ending of various story archs within the anime like the Haku/Zabuza arch.

Are you watching Naruto via HK bootlegs?

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
                                Tobal, you're kidding right?

The animation is an all time low. Sarutobi looked like a 7 year old boy with a huge head the way they were drawing him. His proportions were all wrong. Sasuke no longer has a jaw line. Naruto is no longer as chunky or defined. This is glaringly obvious in the new ending sequence. He looks like a stickman

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but apparently the original animation designer died a few months ago. It shows.
                                while the art suffered a little in ep 72, in return we got a brilliant fight and super animation, strangely i actually like that art style it makes the characters look more unique and dangerous looking. Its just way it is, infact all the best fights so far have used that CGI method, sacrificing a bit for art direction for brilliant animation and scene direction, which i would take any day, specially for long series like naruto.

And Sarutobi is an old small man with armored helmet on who can kick ass 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X