No announcement yet.

New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Rav. Yeah I am watching the bootlegs, I couldnt find any legitimate english sub copies, do they exist?

I didnt realise they had been running every week I would have assumed there would have been some sort of break. The way I viewed it was that every time there was a new style opening credits it represented a new season but obviously not.

Comment

Naruto is yet to be licensed by a publisher (Geneon, ADV....) for western release, so you want see any legit DVD's of Naruto anytime soon (of course there are legit Japanese Naruto DVD releases but they dont have any subs).

The new Opening/Ending theme songs dont indicate new season(as mentioned above the anime has yet to end). The introduction of new OP/ED themes happen often in anime not just in Naruto.

Comment

Originally posted by Rav
        The introduction of new OP/ED themes happen often in anime not just in Naruto.
        Yeah I realise that it just seemed that the spacing between them being introduced was quite consistent which led me to believe that they indicated seasons, and the fact the bootlegs are in boxsets of 25 episodes.

Comment

I can see why you might have thought that the OP/ED inclicate the starting and ending of a season. For Naruto the first introduction of a new OP or ED theme (episode 26 i think) holds special significants as this was the first episode in which Naruto aired in a prime time slot in japan. After that I think the creators just decided to introduce new OP/ED on consistent intervals.

Comment

Jubei-Chan s2, watched 5 episodes in a row and i have to say it become one of my new fav's up there with Planetes and Twin Spica. It more dark that the original series at times specially with the duel Jubei's, but can be even more slapstick with the jubei gang now last seasons boss is now a joke and then jokes about this are pretty funny.

Also episode ep7 contains one of the best fights i've seen in ages outside of airmaster.

Oh and 'King of Bandit Jing' is back

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
              Jubei-Chan s2, watched 5 episodes in a row and i have to say it become one of my new fav's up there with Planetes and Twin Spica. It more dark that the original series at times specially with the duel Jubei's, but can be even more slapstick with the jubei gang now last seasons boss is now a joke and then jokes about this are pretty funny.

Also episode ep7 contains one of the best fights i've seen in ages outside of airmaster.

Oh and 'King of Bandit Jing' is back
              jump on msn man got some good news about the airmaster manga.

Comment

I can't get on right now(at work msn is software banned) , ntl was sucking balls last night, so i was barely playing ffxi for most of the night.

I'll be back on msn tonight (6pm for sure), also i hope airmaster news includes the word 'gotten' and 'subbed'

Comment

* Watched the end of Read or Die Tv, which ending, like the show began, was little action and all talk which left me disappointed there was no main super powered badguy to fight like the original OVAs had through out the episodes. Still
                  Originally posted by spoiler
                  watching miss deep get back in her uniform and fight for brief 3 seconds was cool
                  [/quote]

what did everyone else think of the ending?

Comment

just cant brng myself to watch the ending, as i'll have to admit its finished

i'll try and force myself later on....

Comment

FMA 25......

Comment

Couple more shows ended this last

*Gilgamesh - A really nasty ending this one, i don't think i seen and ending like this since Saikano, overall it was good show apart from the ending, and the build up of the characters was pretty good but the ending let me down with no pay-off for all the character relationships, though from my understanding any story based onthe Gilgamesh legend always has a sad ending.

I had no idea how they would bring together the last episode being none of the forces had died, so i was expecting a blood bath of fight but not on the scale that happen, brutel deaths of the main characters, getting ripped apart by the gilgamesh and there "originals" with little fight other than suicide attacks after a fatal wound, and then to have the world clensed of human in the end was , but unlike other similar ending's (saikano/rahxephon to name a few) it actually made sense for once even if the payoff for the character building was total and utter death and Kyioko's baby development went nowhere, but i like how the countess turned out to be the cause of TEAR with her jealous heart over Madoka's Father. Still that little bit at the end of the credits with Kyioko "something" and the Countess 'TEAR spirit' was confusing.

And PeaceMaker Kurogane, good ole samurai hack'n'slash in the end after tons and tons of no action, go nowhere baddies/story and little progession of the main characters fighting style.

The last episodes really turned up the heat, plenty of sword, limbs flying everywhere. And although i know its not the real ending as the mangas still going, the way no-one important on the goodies side died and the main bad good completely dicked over by the Shinsengumi, no wonder he little kid won if the main badguy had to take on 4 top Shinsengumi samurai, and fight the kid with 1 arm and lots of stabbings to the legs and chest, it just felt really unfair.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHY? why!

they killed off my favourtie character, FMA will never be the same again.

a moments silence for Brigadier Colonel Maes Hughes.

Comment

NNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............... man that bit with his daughter had me holding back the tears like a big wussy.

I really, really hope FMA doesn't have Seasonal Break between S1 and S2

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
                              NNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............... man that bit with his daughter had me holding back the tears like a big wussy.

I really, really hope FMA doesn't have Seasonal Break between S1 and S2
                              thankfully the end of the first series is a long way away with it being scheduled for 52 episodes

still can't get over it
                              no one to tease yomiko (not her real name),
                              no one to help out Ed and Al when they need to do something dangerous,
                              no one to cleverly read between the lines,
                              and no more 'wanna see pictures of elisya-chan?'

hurts me as much as when Sai disappeared in Hikaru No Go

Comment

Couple of new things

FMA 26, we get a new opening and ending, which while looking good, the song are not up to op 2 and ed 1.

New shows - (of the nws shows out, i've only managed to watch 1 so far)

Tenjou Tenge - school fighting stuff with lots border line ecchi stuff, ok characters so far, but great animation and art style. Certainly a watch for me, with no air master to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X