New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn still havent got the second...

jus watched initial d thru again over the last few days, still love it, 4th stage needs to hurry up and appear somewhere, 1st episode airs this weekend i believe

Comment

"BIFOCALS!"

Comment

Spent the last week on and off downloading 600Mb worth of Naruto 1-10. Get to around 18%, and whenever I try to continue the download, it comes up with permission denied. ft:

I'm currently download ep1 from http://a.scarywater.net/naruto/ (at a very quick 55 KiB/s for Bittorrent). Dammit, that makes me angry wasting all that time.

EDIT - Even worse, it was a bad cluster. Windows spent 6 hours scanning my HD, and finds one of the files. Gah. ft:

Comment

Wow, Naruto 212.. what a cool twist.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasuke
            Wow, Naruto 212.. what a cool twist.
            no naruto this week. however, i did do some scans of the naruto movie.
            check the inane irc channel for details.

Comment

Post the pics, i can't get Mirc at work

Comment

doubblllee possssttt

Comment

Looks like the Hyuga's are in it

Comment

nah i think its likely to be a story about kakashi's sharingan, and his comrade that died.

Comment

but that guy in the poster is clearly a Hyuga, maybe hes the big bad for it?

Comment

*Watched Mezzo DSA 9-13 for the finish, the last episode was pretty good as they used the same lvl of animation from the 1st and 2nd eps, to bad about the rest of the episodes i'll just put this down as 3 episode OVA

*UFO Princess Valkyrie 2nd season, all of it, god knows why. Its all pretty much filler fluff but had a better 'story' than the 1st, and luckly even though Valkyrie and the cat sluts nearly ruin evey episode she's in, Hydra and Akina make up for it and there dbz style 'Fusion' near the end is the best transformation ever, from how they make it happen to the animation

Comment

dunno why but im getting really attached to a****eru ze baby.

anyway, madlax seems to be going nowhere fast with one of the worst logos ever, looks like the 3rd episode will try and bring the tangents together and actuallyy start with the meat of the show.

Baku Ten is looking cool, along with midori no hibi (which is taking its time to progress) and the thoroughly engrossing monster (reminding me distinctly of the jdorama series blackjack).

But my 2 absolute favs atm (and ironically the ones that i'm working on) are Koi Kaze (which could easily pass for a miyazaki movie) and Tenjo Tenge (an airmaster subtitute and then some).

look out for our (A-S) release of Tenjo Tenge tonight.

oh and also if you want a quick laugh and you watch the chappelle show dl the subbed version of initial d 4th stage, its quite funny.

Comment

Newmiyamoto, I would just like to say thank you to you and everyone at A-S for doing such great job on R.O.D and look forward to all current and future projects.

Btw Tenjo Tenge is one of my currents favs too.

Comment

I am now officially sick of this. Naruto is taking far too long. 39% complete, and time left is around 160 hours. Does anyone know of a decent link to something that will let me get it faster? Everyone else is talking about it, yet all I can do is watch bittorrent fail to download anything.

Oh wait. I do have the first episode. Only another 78-ish to go

Comment

Working...
                              X