No announcement yet.

Prince of Persia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another relatively questionable plot point from not too far into the film, why on earth did

Nizam not swipe the dagger from princey boy just as that other prince decided he wanted it as a victory gift from conquering whereever it was called? The thing was pretty much waved in his face for crying out loud

That said, the equation of 'yoink' + 'muwahahaha' = 'film over in 30 minutes' would probably have had something to do with him turning a complete blind eye

Comment

I enjoyed this, it wasnt that well made, and the action was largley rubbish and i couldnt even focus my eyes becuase the editing was so quick (though I liked that action scene with the guys who seemed to both have infinite throwing knives).

However I did actualy think the plot was decent enougb and i liked the characters. Alfred Molina seemed to be having alot of fun with probabaly the best character in the film, but Jake Gylenhall wasnt bad either and is a likeable enough lead for this type of thing.

I would recomend it, but you could tell it was made by a director who has focused on mainly dramas in the past as the action was, as I said already, completely rubbish.

Comment

I enjoyed it, the Losers is still my film of the summer so far tho

Comment

Cinema was knackered yesterday so this was the only thing on when I got there so watched it again to kill some Bank Hol time. Holds up well on a repeat viewing, not really any better or worse than before. Still a fun film.

Comment

Working...
          X