No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep really starting to liven up, saw Ep 9 last night,

what has Edgar's mother got to do with anything ?

Comment

David, I figure it was just to show how this is affecting the other cast members, to increase the personal drama. The characters don't have to exist in a bubble, and I think that was an attempt at showing that.

Amyway, this season has been ****ing awesome, and I can only hope they'lll keep it up.

Comment

after a "slowish" Ep 10, great to see things are back on track with Episode 11,

so wonder what's gonna happen now ?

Comment

Anyone else still watching this avidly ? Saw Ep13 yesterday, Jack is THE man.

and since when did Michelle become the hard nosed boss from hell or is it just bad time of the month

Last edited by VR46; 16-03-2005, 12:48.

Comment

I'm so tempted to catch up with USA and download but because I can't bare waiting a week for each episode.

But I'll still be stuck again once I've caught up and have to wait a week againfor each episode.

I already download each episode as it's aired here just incase I miss it and so I can watch it again before the next weeks comes on as I hate videos as the quality sucks.

But yeh, Jack is so cool.

Comment

The city street battle was excellent, though the blokey not completely dead was a bit cheesey and obvious. As for Michelle, I reckon she'll mellow a bit. She's just been put in charge of CTU, so she can't look weak at first. Sarah should have taken the hint and raised her promotion issues later on, given Michelle's initial reply.

Decent ep overall.

Comment

Good episode, though a little predictable as Marty says

I felt Sarah was going to be another mole but that idea was soon put to rest by Michelle.

Comment

All I can say is, with Sarah gone bring back Chloe, she is hilarious!

Comment

Yup. I was gutted when they got rid of Chloe. 24 needs someone who's blankly cynical.

I have a feeling they'll be bringing her back though, and Sarah will try and wreck revenge later on.

Comment

Chloe is exactly the same (and funnier in real life) did anyone of you watch the 4? episodes of Inside 24 towards the end of season 3?

Comment

Chloe spoiler:

Chloe is returning to this season of 24, the reason she's currently absent is because she was contracted for a number of espisodes in another series that clashed with 24

Comment

any idea what the other series is Marty ?

Comment

Only watching on Sky so far (no downloads), but it's all good!

Good to see the Tone-meister back in action... do we see Michelle again at some point? Just yes or no here

Jack and Chloe = Snake and Otacon. They should have those two working as a pair just on their own
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Mayhem, yes.

Comment

David

Kelsey Grammer Presents: The Sketch Show

Comment

Working...
                                X