Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys but I heard that this was going to be the last season of 24.
    Don't have a link, but heard it from a guy that knows everything about US TV.
    Ah well, Alias season 4 in September.

Comment

I don't believe it quite yet - American series have to go on for at least 700 episodes and become stale and stink of rot.

Comment

This is not the last Season of 24, why do you think people like Chase etc have been brought in ? Even Steven Saunders may be in the next season.

Kiefer has signed a 7 season deal with Fox (maybe not to star in but certainly to produce)

Comment

Yeah, he's signed up for 7 seasons only if Fox decide to make 7 seasons.
          They can pull the plug whenever they want, it's just to keep the actors who have signed the contract in the show.
          I tried looking for a link, but have you ever googled for 24?

The Alias people are signed up for 7 seasons too, I think it's just a general thing.

Comment

Have viewing figures dropped off this series ? (in the USA) I doubt it, and if not why would the series be dropped ? I have a few good 24 fansite links at home, will take a look and them and post some info if I find any.

Comment

Just watched episode 23 (couldn't wait) and what can I say, fantastic, only 165ish hours until the final episode.

Comment

Alias is not due to start in september by the way, at least not confirmed. According to AICN it's not scheduled for this year at all.

Might give them time to get back to the glory of the first 2 seasons anyway, this one's been a bit crap in comparison.

Anyway, back OT. Episode 23 of 24 (sounds like a borg ...) was superb again. Can't wait for next weeks finale.

Comment

damn, i'm always an episode or 2 behind, i've seen 21, which i can see as being a major set up for the last couple of eps....

episode 22 is at 65%... need to go find a link for episode 3....

i hope the series keeps going, i wanna know if "Max" will make a breif end of series appearance again, see if he can enlighten us a little more on his role in the series....

note, i'd also be interested in the ratings, i hope they dont fall, cos they can't cancel good shows like this!!!

Comment

Who is Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
                      Who is Max?
                      I believe Max is [spoiler] the guy Mandy contacts after she infects the pres with some sort of virus via a handshake (end of season 2), he says something like "put phase 2 into action"... It appears he orchestrated the nuclear bomb plot. [end spoiler].

This season's been great, sure it's getting less plausible as it goes on, but I expected that. You can't have 3 bad days like that unless it's a hollywood production. It's still been tense, thrilling and had loads of twists and turns just like every series of 24 should be.

I mean come on [spoiler] HE shot Nina in cold blood! [end spoiler]

Comment

Nina killed his wife! Besides we don't know what happened there she may have been going for her gun.

Regards
                        Marty

Comment

see what you mean, Jack does seem to be above the law now and again, only 5 days until the final episode

Comment

Jack is a psychopath with the blessings of the President. He'd eat his own mother if it meant getting the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG

Nina killed his wife! Besides we don't know what happened there she may have been going for her gun.

Regards
                              Marty
                              From what I remember of it, she

was definitely going for a gun, and that's why Jack wasted her ass. The extra bullets were just to make him feel better.

Comment

We don't definitely know as the security cameras were at the wrong angle to see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X