Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I remember it you actually saw the hag reaching for her piece.

I doubt whether it would have made any difference though, Jack would have terminated her either way.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
      We don't definitely know as the security cameras were at the wrong angle to see it.
      The security camera was, but not the TV show's camera. We were right there, watching her. I clearly remember seeing that.

Comment

Even by 24 standards, I feel this latest series has been absolutely ridiculous...

In consideration of it's own implausibility, the narrative has fallen into the realms of la-la land.

There's only so far you can take coincidence and circumstance without such repeated techniques coming over as hole fillers.

Comment

Anyone seen Episode 24 yet ? my Mrs has just let me know it's finished downloading, why do I have to work grrr.

Comment

Good ending to the series, especially the bit with
            . But it leaves many unanswered questions.

Comment

Your right, most substories are unanswered, wonder when Season 4 will start ?

Comment

Apparently early next year

Loved the finale, though I was hoping for a cliffhanger .

I wonder what [spoiler]Jack was crying about, so many bad things happened involving him, the way he killed Nina (I still think that was cold blooded murder), his execution of Chapelle, his daughter, his wife, his drug addiction, his mexican lady - so many things; maybe all of them. [end of spoiler].

I hear the actors who play Chase, Tony and Michelle (as well as a couple of other regulars) won't be back next season. The big question is will Chloe return????

Comment

Did you see the Inside 24 episode with Chloe ? she sounds exactly the same but it actually quite shy in real life, not "bolshy" at all.

Comment

I thought it was very anti-climactic. Perhaps the "big" twist at the end of this series was
                    Originally posted by Spoiler
                    that nothing of major consequence happened
                    Last edited by Chadruharazzeb; 31-05-2004, 15:41.

Comment

I watched the last episode when it aired and though it made a nice change to the way other series end off, i.e no cliff-hangers - so bloody sick of them.

Thought it was a good episode, felt for Jack when he started crying, too...much...pressure...!

Comment

Originally posted by taurusnipple
                        Thought it was a good episode, felt for Jack when he started crying, too...much...pressure...!
                        Yeah, but imagine his Xmas bonus

Comment

Great. I watched season 2 but still haven't got around to watching season 3. I've managed to avoid finding out about wether the end of season 2 cliffhanger was terminal or not and then they go and give it away on by putting their picture on the bloody box for season 3. Idiots.

Comment

yeh, the double box set gives away loadsa spoilers. And I agree - jack crying was heart breaking man !

Comment

Only 9 weeks until Season 4 starts in the States so get watching Season 3 Charles !

Comment

Er weightgain, I think he was talking about President Palmer being on the DVD box.

Comment

Working...
                                X