No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday to my bro, [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION] ! Have a great day, mate!

Comment

Aye, all the best [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION]

Comment

Happy birthday to [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION] and, if I'm not mistaken, his twin separated at birth [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION].

And of course Dr Dave and JoyrexJ9. Amazing contributions to the forum this year from those two.

Comment

Thanks buddy!

Comment

Happy birthday, you spicy lads.

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday you ker-azy fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  Happy birthday to my bro, [MENTION=6476]JazzFunk[/MENTION] ! Have a great day, mate!
                  Happy Birthday you too, Snoop Doggy DAWG Doggy DAWG Doggy Dogg Thang!!!!!

Love ya me old pal, love you all, we are all brothers and in a month I'll have been here 15 years and I haven't stuck around here for nothing! It's because you are all intelligent and brill and I love you ALL!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! !!!!!!!

I know I'm a bit crazy at points but there is a method to the madness. Never take me seriously, I never ****ing do!!!!!!!

Comment

PS I only bought three games with my £50 Xbox credit (and I had like £1.64 left over from before).

I got:

THPS 1&2 - £29.99
                    STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2 'CELEBRATION EDITION' - £11ish
                    SEGA MEGA DRIVE COLLECTION - £9.99*

(*I own this on disc but can't be arsed putting the disc in just to play old MD ROMs. I'd rather own this digitally, for ease of dipping in n' out. Gonna give the disc to our kid for Chrimbo, it's minty).

Comment

PPS me and DT are EXACTLY the same age.

Ain't it spooky?! Just like Lenny Henry and Michael Jackson, 'cept we both err toward the absolute genius of MJ...but without the fiddy kiddlin' and WAY more like his moonwalking and MOONWALKER on the MD ("OW!!!")

Anyway, I'm trying to say a very good thing but my over-analysis always ruins things. I shall quit whilst I'm still ahead!!!

But what I'm saying on this forum, we have a great selection of PROPAH cool muddafuggaz.

We are a nicely nerdy, enduring, quirky collective. And we're still glued to this place. How good is that???!!!

Comment

PPPS: listen to the little speech at the start of this absolute tru-skool bangah. This is OUR tune!!!!!!!:

Re-lease the, re-lease the BRAINSTORM!!!!!!!

Comment

"I break down your Flintstone style into fragments"

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                            Happy Birthday you too, Snoop Doggy DAWG Doggy DAWG Doggy Dogg Thang!!!!!

Love ya me old pal, love you all, we are all brothers and in a month I'll have been here 15 years and I haven't stuck around here for nothing! It's because you are all intelligent and brill and I love you ALL!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! !!!!!!!

I know I'm a bit crazy at points but there is a method to the madness. Never take me seriously, I never ****ing do!!!!!!!
                            I love you, bro! And yeah, it’s mad that we’re the exact same age. It’s cool. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Keep doing your thing!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday @JazzFunk [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION] and @ all the other homies I missed, y'all!

Comment

Happy birthday to the man in charge, [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]!

Comment

Working...
                                X