Happy Birthday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now GT! Happy birthday mate.

Can i be birthday monitor,like milk monitor at school,but with birthdays?

(only one in this thread)

Comment

I think you should have the job as you remembered my birthday. It's a big responsibility though, people could get upset if you mess up and miss people.

Happy Birthday as well GT

Comment

Thanks, 37 Today!!!!!!!!

FM i'm old

Comment

Happy Birthday GT

Comment

It's my 18th Birthday today.

I plan to get pretty much Wasted. Today & tomorrow as im going to a mates house who also celebrates his birthday today as well as me..... I won't be advertising it on the web haha.

Well i plan to go up town, have a big fry up. Then i'm getting my hair dyed completely blonde. Then tradition comes in, i have to go out for meal with the rents etc etc.

Well, i can't wuss out on the 18th!

Comment

Happy Birthday Emir, hope you had a top time

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                Happy Birthday Emir, hope you had a top time
                Cheers bruv. A top time indeed. Travelled up Tokyo Tower to catch some impressive viewage. Then knocked back a few with a bowl of steak and rice. Man, it's seriously cool over here.

Comment

Happy Birthday to Alastair and dvdmike

Comment

Happy Birthday to Tom Shinebi.

What does a Belgian knees up involve ?

Comment

Belated HB to Rossco - 21 eh ? What does that feel like again ?

And, of course, HB WildCat

Comment

Cheers my man, it feels olddd!! My mates had a suprise party for me last night, turned up at my mates house to be greeted with 20 people streaming out behind me from the kitchen, totally crapped it! Was brilliant

And some presents I got included quadbiking on Wednesday, and snowboarding on Sunday!! And me and my dad are going for a mountain bike session up north tomorrow too! Fun filled week!

Comment

Happy birthday iloveannie, hurtling towards 40 at an alarming rate!

And many happy returns (what does that even mean? Is it to do with investments!?) to Chadruharazzeb too!

Comment

I immediately looked at who was viewing this thread and then thought it was my birthday, for about half a second. ; ;

Comment

Big up to my man babs - happy birthday dude. We may have fallen out over the whole soap thing, but I still got love for you dawg.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                                Big up to my man babs - happy birthday dude. We may have fallen out over the whole soap thing, but I still got love for you dawg.

Happy Birthday Babs - Hope you got everything sorted after that flood incident !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X