No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Currently waiting in for a courier, new speakers arriving I bought myself after selling a load of games. cough.

Comment

Kushty, what did you get, and what happened to your old speakers?

Comment

Smart. Happy Birthday.

Comment

Nothing happened to my old speakers I'm just upgrading, probably selling my old ones to my brother for £50 as they were only £85 on ebay years back. I went for the Dali Suite 2.8 as some guy had them on a hifi forum recently for sale. They were £1000 RRP, when discontinued Sevenoaks were selling them for £400+40 postage, and these were £280+40 postage so £320 total. Apparently they are a no brainer even at retail price, so for £320 a ridiculo-barg.

Can't wait for them to arrive! They are marketed as a hifi/AV speaker also so great for 5.1 etc, you can actually get a bundle on ebay with four of them and a sub for around £700! Thats like 2.5k worth or so.

Thanks Charles

Comment

Happy birthday Kern

Hope your Speakers arrived...that's one freaking nice present

Have a good one

Neil

Comment

They just did, and I almost had a hernia getting them out. (old ones are in the background)

Ignore the wallpaper I had to remove an electric heater in the name of quality audio

Comment

Oh my god they is lush

Bet they sound awesome...is that a Quad setup I see??

You's a lucky man with them, hope you enjoy them.

Neil

Comment

Happy birthday Kern y'old git

edit: and CTNext! Only just looked at the actual list!

Comment

Happy birthday amigo. Hope you are going to christen those speakers with a birthday airing of Bolton's Greatest Hits!

Comment

I haven't decided yet! , thanks everyone for the kind words though and happy birthday to CTN also

Comment

Happy Birthdays Meldrew and crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by THE INTERNET
                          Happy birthday kernow time to bust out Shaggy's Greatest Hits!
                          I agree

Comment

Ahghh

Comment

Cheers peeps & happy Bday to you Kern

I work with 18 women and they bought me a plush Luigi for this, my 29th. I'm not sure what that says about me in total except in a geek and likely why I'm single

Comment

Surely one of the 18 is available? After all they bought you a gift!

Happy Birthday anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X