No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you chaps. I've just noshed a big fry up cooked by my lass; the stats be good!

Comment

Happy birthday Prinny.

Comment

You might be a miserable so and so but at least you have good taste in beer if not football teams. Happy birthday prin

Comment

Happy birthday prinny, a few real ales tonight to celebrate

Comment

Happy Birthday Princess X

Comment

Originally posted by stevie vip 99 View Post
              Happy birthday prinny, a few real ales tonight to celebrate
              Prinny was actually drinking white wine and sherry last night!

Comment

Woah! Let's nip that in the bud straight away. I had beers. Fiona had the sherry. I had about a quarter of a glass of white wine from the complimentary bottle the restaurant gave me so as not to skank them, before sending it the way of the ladies. You damn bastard.

Thanks chaps for the birthday wishes!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                  Woah! Let's nip that in the bud straight away. I had beers. Fiona had the sherry. I had about a quarter of a glass of white wine from the complimentary bottle the restaurant gave me so as not to skank them, before sending it the way of the ladies. You damn bastard.

Thanks chaps for the birthday wishes!
                  You had 'Chang'. Lager. The sherry was Fiona's. You had a good 200ml of wine (medium serving). Granted - it was complimentary.
                  Van had bitter.
                  I had coke because I was driving.

Just to 'establish the facts'.

Comment

I think we should report these findings to the local camra representative

Comment

I told you I'd never drink John Smiths from the tap! It's like some nasty middle ground between ditch water and quality beer; a nothing; an unpleasant bastardisation of what beer should be like. To drink it would be an insult to cask, an acceptance of all that Camra rejects.

I was having an Asian bottle in an Asian restaurant. It was apt, and my integrity is intact! Chang is no different to some of the German and Czech crap you buy from Tesco and welch at home, Plough Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        Prinny was actually drinking white wine and sherry last night!
                        BANNED FROM THE GROVE.

Now he needs a 3DS and a copy of this:
                        Last edited by kryss; 21-08-2013, 14:52.

Comment

Happy Birthday Big Edd

Comment

Yo Speedy!

Happy Birthday

Comment

Happy birthday speedy, I remember being 23. No, come to think of it I don't really, it was a loooooong time ago and I was most likely drunk.....

Comment

Edd, Speedy. Happy birthday lads

Comment

Working...
                                X