X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellant. I shall finalise this deal.

Comment

Whats the point?

What happens if this person is genuine? Youre as bad as the worst scum on ebay - ripping people off.

Even if this person is a scammer, whats the point in bothering with them? When they dont get the item, they'll get the bank to take it back anyway.

Seems like a complete and utter waste of time to be honest..

Comment

Erm, no, not really.

They're blatently going to scam me, so I might aswell just let it bounce and then report it to ebay.

No way in hell are they genuine, you should of read their latest email. Blatent scammers.

Comment

Did she reply?

Comment

send him a quid and he'll send you a link to a place where you can pre-order a PSP, ingenious.

Comment

He's made ?4 already.

Btw, I put the auction up again, and I got another email from someone wishing to send it to her husband in Africa.

Now, who was it that said they could be genuine?

Comment

Someone BIN the PSP thing and post the link (VGP?) in his feedback

Comment

Have you seen his feedback: someone bought a link off him and then left him negative feedback because they already knew the site!!! WTF did he buy the link when he knew where to get the thing already. I don't see why people find these auctions upsetting - if you're stupid enough not to read the description properly or you can't be arsed searching yourself then you deserve all you get.

007: He's probably only made about ?3.20 coz of ebay/paypal fee's - by my calculations if you were to sell 1000 links at 99p each, eBay would get at least ?200, not to mention any paypal fees! Thats outrageous and is the reason why I don't think I'll ever sell on eBay.
                  Last edited by csuzw; 19-10-2004, 15:22.

Comment

he's done the same with the DS, sent him a email, lets see if he replies....

Comment

your not allowed to sell links on ebay, so its gonna get deleted pretty soon.

also why is this no longer stickyed?

Comment

Anyone up wor a wedding - Ebay related tat

Someone is selling a wedding invite on ebay, I thought there was a dedicated sticky to these but I must have missed it;

Comment

Originally posted by 007
                          He's made ?4 already.

Btw, I put the auction up again, and I got another email from someone wishing to send it to her husband in Africa.

Now, who was it that said they could be genuine?
                          what is it that your selling again?

Comment

Comment

^^^ how much is that? 10 mil? too many zeros for me to count tbh!

Comment

i too recieved offers from Africans:

HELLO SELLER, WE ARE INTERESTED IN THE IMMEDIATE PURCHASE OF YOUR ITEM AND WE WOULD BE PAYING YOU VIA MONEY ORDER AND ONCE YOU RECEIVE AN APPROVAL CONFIRMATION /NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT FROM WESTERN UNION THAT THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED WE WANT IT SHIPPED OUT SAMEDAY BECAUSE THE ITEM IS NEEDED URGENTLY BY OUR CUSTOMRES IN THE NEXT 4 DAYS OK SO IF YOU AGREE WITH OUR OFFER KINDLY SEND US YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,ITEM NUMBER,TOTAL QUANTITY AVAILABLE FOR SALE,TOTAL PRICE SO THAT WE CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW AND WE NEED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE OF THE ITEM OK SO GET BACKM TO US WITH THE AVAILABLE QUANTITY ALSO AND THE PRICE OK IF YOU AGREE KINDLY SEND US ALL YOUR INFORMATION NEEDED FOR PAYMENT AND WE WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHIPING WITH OUR UPS LABEL/FEDEX LABEL OK WE AWAIT YOUR REPLY.IF YOU AGREE JUST SEND THE INFORMATION FOR PAYMENT AND LAST PRICE NOW IF Y OU DO NOT AGREE DO NOT REPLY. YANKEESTORES IN AFRICA
                                and they think im gonna fall for it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X