Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems the insanity extends beyond gaming....

seriously, some people have wayyyyyy to much money....

Comment

That's about average for dvds/blurays in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
        That's about average for dvds/blurays in Japan.
        surley these things are bought new for 30-50??

nearly ?800 for a blu ray? I seriously despair with the human race

Comment

Their DVDs/BRs must be manufactured by elves or something.

Here you could get the entire Lost boxset on BR for around ?100 when it came out, six seasons, over 100 episodes. When I went to Japan they were flogging single drama series boxsets for the same price. That's ten episodes, and maybe a special if you're lucky. It was madness. I wanted to buy Densha Otoko and it was something like ?120. Even on Yahoo auctions the cheapest I found was ?45 unboxed. And this was back in 2007 when it was around 220Y/?

Comment

Someone just bought an item from me as a buy it now, but they have 0 feedback. Is there anything I can do to ensure that I don't get burned by ebay's amazing system (other than sending recorded)?

Comment

You can set your account to not accept bids from users with 0 feedback in future, I believe.

Comment

Best you can do is block bidders with -1 I think, which is stupid as that just means one of their sales went bad which isn't a problem if they are buying...

Comment

Um, I don't think you can, you can only set it to block people with negative 2 or some bullcrap. I forgot to do it this time anyhow.

EDIT: I was trying to post this about 8 hours ago, apparently the servers were busy or something.

Comment

Yeah, the eBay seller options are for setting on negative feedback, not zero sadly.
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                      Someone just bought an item from me as a buy it now, but they have 0 feedback. Is there anything I can do to ensure that I don't get burned by ebay's amazing system (other than sending recorded)?
                      didnt we all start on zero feedback?

Comment

We did, but when I started, ebay was a very different place.

Comment

I've had no problems with zero-feedback users but I never sell anything particularly valuable on there, usually ?10-20 stuff.

Comment

What are peoples thoughts on the new redesign and interface on ebay? seems every time they try to 'improve' things it gets harder and harder for me to find what I'm looking for. Case in point, I'm looking at laptops and now they've removed the auction and buy it now buttons, so I have to look at every single listing to find what I'm after.

/moan

Comment

Strange, I just tried and the layout seems pretty much identical to before, other than the ebay font change. I still have the same search options(incl. auction/bin). Are you on the site or using an app? Also, are you signed in? I find more options when I'm signed in...

Comment

That is odd. Used ccleaner, went back and it seems to have gone back to normal now. It's been like that for the past two days for me so I assumed it was a redesign.

Comment

Working...
                                X