This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crossed fingers
    Warned the tosser with a hour to go(don't know why i bothered-maybe i was feeling generous) to retract his bid of ?102. What does he do- increases his bid to ?156. Complete and utter idiot
    i can't wait to see all the negative feedback, and then contact this idiot to say told you so!But seriously Maybe the solution is with more experienced ebayers, if you see a new person doing something stupid maybe we should warn them. If they don't want to listen, then just let them learn the hard way.

Comment

loads of Japanese gaming things, think this is a relisting

Comment

If you have room heres a nice one to add to the collection

Comment

?20 for Burnout 3 demo

Comment

Love how it has the word "demo" written in a tiny font compared to everything else...

Comment

yup. i'm starting to feel a bit depressed when i see things like that but heck, people really DO need to pay attention. it's interesting how eBay doesn't seem to be doing much about this, as it's still revenue for them (they get a cut of the final ending price don't they, so a piece of paper selling for ?100 is a good thing, as is an xbox box, or a burnout 3 demo)

and before people start saying eBay can't do anything about it, i think they can - maybe a warning to people who post dodgy auctions such as those shown (the demo example is obviously meant to misadvertise)

however, it can still lead to genuine auctions being criticised and even being pulled down wrongfully and i guess this is why they don't, but we'll see what happens.

maybe we should form the 'NTSC-UK Anti-Skanky Auction Police' and let the emailing commence

Comment

You've hit the nail on the head there - if people are daft enough to bid on auctions such as those for links to cheap high value goods and demos, eBay doesn't care as it's getting a percentage out of it.
                Last edited by MartyG; 29-08-2004, 06:22.

Comment

But is it art?

hear about the art piece that got thrown away as it looked like a bag of rubbish? well here's a chance to own an original!

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the boholder?

Or is that he who pay a **** load for a **** load of crap justifies his purchase by categorising it as art?

I'm sure most of use could recognise an excellent piece of skillful art, in fact most of the collection in the National Gallery.

Take a trip to the Tate/Modern Gallery and most of us can see a load of pretentious ****e. FACT.

If I don't make my bed in the morning and leave my left-over takeaway on the floor then that is because I'm a scummy smelly twat, not an artist.

One mans Hurst in another mans butcher.

Twats. The lot of them.

Saying that I've got a limited (ONLY 50,000 in SOny limited terms), copies of 'Snow' personally signed and number on high quality M&S pants (Y-front, 1982 design). PM me if you want a piece of true ART...............

Comment

i wonder if any of the stuff in the garbage bag is prohibited by royal mail?

he's charging ?10 via standard parcels, so could be some heavy stuff

Comment

No bids... wonder why?

Comment

The following girl's virginity was for sale on ebay!

How much would you pay? The highest bid before it was taken down was around ?10,000,000

Comment

50 quid and a bag of chips

she no virgin, no way!

10 million is a bit high innit?

Comment

I wouldn't need to pay, she'd just fall for my Irresistible charm and good looks.

Comment

Shark, what was you "searching" for when you came across her ?

Comment

Working...
                                X