Personalised Number Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggen77 View Post
    I saw a yellow Lamborghini Murchielago convertible in Stockholm a couple of weeks ago. The driver was a very, very hot blonde.

Number plate "TIGER".

That`s just wrong
    The guy who lives over the road from me has "TYGER" (can't remember the exact spelling of it) on his Astra.

And a girl at work had "M11 AOW" on her Puma.

The local Porsche dealer used to own "THE 911" which ironically was worth more than most of the Porkers that used to wear it.

Comment

OK so this may be controversial but why not clamp down on number plates that are not legal, if I cant go 35 in a 30 even if I am an ace driver etc etc why can people divide up their plates, put black dots on etc etc that totally change the numbers, I dont understand.

Comment

If I was a traffic copper I'd pull everyone that butchered their plate like that regardless of the paperwork. I doubt most coppers share my selfless attitude though

Comment

Two decent ones today (first in ages)

1 NJ - on a Audi A6, that plate must be worth a good few grand

V111 BTL - made to look like V\|/ BTL - looks better on a plate than in type on here, honestly.

And crap attempt at a personalised plate winner

S28 VEC - an attempt at Steve C

Comment

My friend recently bought an Audi RS4 which had the plate R54*** it took him 6 months to realise it was a personalized plate and the car was actually a 2000/X-Reg not a 1998/R.

A guy on my street also has S200D** on a modified Honda S2000 and I've also seen a modified Honda CR-X with the plate F1 CRX outside his house (could've been A1 CRX or something similar, I forget)

Comment

i saw 911 GUY (i THINK it said GUY, may have been somethign else, was awesome as hell though and indeed on a 911).

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
                911 GUY
                To me, that reads "I'm responsible for the Twin Towers" but maybe I'm reading too much into it!

Comment

9th of November Guy? lacks that certain je ne sais quois don't you think?

Comment

I saw 8 5EGA yesterday. I did a kind of triple take, not being sure if I had let my imagination run away with me! Is that actually a legal one? I guess it must be.

Comment

B5 EGA is legal, can't think of another one that would be - unless it's a really old plate with a funny mixture of numbers and letters.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                        B5 EGA is legal, can't think of another one that would be - unless it's a really old plate with a funny mixture of numbers and letters.
                        It must have been that - but it was certainly arranged thus:

B 5EGA.

Comment

Two tonight (in sunny Walthamstow)

AM 02 BAD - on an orange Gallardo
                          B19 GER (BIGGER) on a stretch limo

Comment

V7 ECH [V TECH] on a Mondeo this morning.

Comment

Don't Ford use ZETEC though, it's Honda that use V-Tech isn't it?

Funny if the owner doesn't even know what engine tech they have!

Comment

Honda use V-Tech yes, guessing the guy had stuck his own plate on what looked like a company car.

Comment

Working...
                                X