• Show
Clear All

1 ONE spotted today

Comment

also...

taken from here: http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Vtec

Comment

Nasty.

Saw DR02 TOP (DROP TOP) on a soft top Beetle the other day.

Comment

EX51 GEF (EXSIGE F) on an Exige last night.

K77 HFC (K7 THFC) Spurs fan on a ?? forgotton now

Comment

I saw a bright pink convertible Mini being driven by a hot blonde. The number plate said "bollocks". I can't quite remember how it were spelt/numbered as I was in stitches.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

BO11 OCK or BO11 OXS is about as close as you'll get UK plate wise
              Last edited by VR46; 25-07-2007, 13:17.

Comment

I have just seen lOOt and l OWN just today!!

I wonder how much theyd cost?

Comment

I see that the SN07 plates aren't going to be available (because they spell SNOT... apparently )

I was hoping for the F plates to come up for auction/be available soon, but some git has had the one I wanted - F1ELD (my surname) for a nice £10,000 at auction. I will have to make do with my poxy one that makes no sense to anyone else except me for now then - C7AF X. Yeah, your guess is as almost good as mine

Comment

Spotted this looking trough some of my old pictures from a trackday:

PG54 FUN

Bet it is fun too

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
                      I see that the SN07 plates aren't going to be available (because they spell SNOT... apparently )

I was hoping for the F plates to come up for auction/be available soon, but some git has had the one I wanted - F1ELD (my surname) for a nice ?10,000 at auction. I will have to make do with my poxy one that makes no sense to anyone else except me for now then - C7AF X. Yeah, your guess is as almost good as mine
                      I'm SURE I've seen SN07's mate and laughed because it spelled Snot. God I must be going crazy or something!

Comment

All the latest news and advice about Latest articles direct from the expert What Car? team.

They changed them from SN07 to TN07 hehe.

Comment

Looks like a few 57 plates banned too BA57ARD, TE57ICLE, EC57ACY, MY 57ASH, HO57AGE, HE 57ABS and EA57 GAL

Comment

Surely they could have virtually all been done with the 51 plates - unless they weren't released also ?

EA51 MEL is one I see most days

Comment

I guess you're right - same would apply to 51's too probably!

I didn't realise the 57's were out actually. I had these plans to buy "FA57 CAR" and "FA57 BMW" and flog em for a profit

Comment

Yeah 57's came out 1st July - all the decent plates are already spoken for/go for loads of money so you'll need to come up with another get rich scheme

Comment

Working...
                                X