No announcement yet.

Personalised Number Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondered how long it'd be in this thread till we got a "I know who owns that" or "I've seen that one".

He was heading north on the A10 on Sat afternoon Holliss, saw it very near another car wash I know of actually, maybe he has a chain!?

Comment

Will grab a pic later in the week for teh photo evidence, should make negotiating the round-about it's opposite even more interesting

Comment

I saw SSS 555S last week

Comment

Originally posted by smouty View Post
          I saw SSS 555S last week
          Dude obviously had a s,s,s,s,s,s,s,s,stutter when on the phone to the DVLA about that one

Comment

T1TAN on a silver z4.

Comment

B4 YEW was one of the best ones I've seen.

Also for fans of a certain doll anime series, you can have D3 SUU for £500

Comment

Saw H4LAL today on a Range Rover Sport. Wonder what he does for a living!

Comment

A3 LBR on the Mayor of (London Borough of) Redbridge's stretch Jaguar.

How he can justify either the plate or the car is beyond me.

Comment

Did you hear that £375,000 was paid for the plate "F1" last Friday ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                      Saw H4LAL today on a Range Rover Sport. Wonder what he does for a living!
                      All that translates as is 'permitted', so he could be anything.

Keep wondering mate!

Comment

F1. Crikey. I was after F1ELD until I realised it was probably going to cost a fortune

Saw "B10GEN" on a car yesterday. Not sure what it means mind you, but it looked cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                          Another trip north of the M25 saw loads of personalised plates, none really stuck in my mind except W4 XON spaced thusly:
                          W4X ON
                          Made me think Karate Kid fan boy but most likey a valet owner, was on a pale blue, very shiny, X5!
                          Got a pic the other day, not great, but the Wax On place is on the corner of a very busy roundabout, shows the X5 and Wax-On sign though

Also, saw REG 123 on a car the other day - Ford Galaxy think it was.

Comment

Considering what you suggested to me the other day, David, what I saw yesterday at work was kinda odd... the plate A210 AMG on an A-Class merc, AMG body kit, obviously.
                            Last edited by ChrisF; 05-02-2008, 19:13.

Comment

Saw MAR1OS in Glasgow today. Merc C-Class.

Comment

Nevermind £375,000 for F1... small change.... How about $14.5 for "1" in the UAE!
                                Some records stay in place for a while, and some are shattered regularly. Records set for obscene spending on frivolity never seem to stay put for very lon

Comment

Working...
                                X