X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus.

Saw my favourite again over the weekend D14 BLO on a Diablo

Comment

Well, I went to try and get NME CRABS, but it wouldn't fit on the motorbike plate! D'oh! So I settle for ABELIAN, because the bike is a good commuter (and because only maths and physics bods will get it - due to the way numberplates are here it looks like it might just be a normal one)

Comment

My mate's Dad has S40 JAG on his 4 litre s-type Jag. Matchbox actually wanted to lease the plate to use on their cars and he said no!

I'd love to have something like X88 MPH on a Delorean

Comment

Originally posted by stainboy View Post
          My mate's Dad has S40 JAG on his 4 litre s-type Jag. Matchbox actually wanted to lease the plate to use on their cars and he said no!

I'd love to have something like X88 MPH on a Delorean
          It's actually S4 JAG - no 0 oooh and what a nice ride it is... was... so comfy. Still can't believe his dad said no

Comment

Seen few over last week or so

SH03 ALL (SHOW ALL) – on a car promoting a Strip Club
            BAD 64L (BAD GAL) – pretty blonde driving a Mini
            A13Y BY (A BY BY) – on a Skyline, nice idea but poorly done

Comment

I hope you honked/winked at the blonde girl, gotta find out if she really is a bad gal.

Saw R888 VXR on an Astra VXR this week. Thought it was quite neat.

Comment

On the way home tonight, not quite the full WE57 HAM, but mighty close and probably 50% cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                  On the way home tonight, not quite the full WE57 HAM, but mighty close and probably 50% cheaper.
                  One way to devalue your car I guess

Comment

Saw MED 1A on some high end Rolls/Bently on Blackfriars Bridge.

Comment

Heh, wonder who owns that, one of the EMAP "Lords" had RR1 on a Rolls Royce about eight years back.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                        Funnily I saw an RX8 this morning. Was bright yellow and on a garage forecourt for £9,995, plate read S7 RXB.
                        Last edited by Alastair; 08-04-2008, 13:15.

Comment

Didn't realise prices were that low, guy at work had one and says it's one of the best cars he's ever had (had to sell it due it wife having twins).

Comment

Wouldn't go anywhere near a 2nd hand one though as if not serviced to 110% they need an engine rebuild after 60-80k miles, or so I've heard, that's gonna cost a fortune. Did get me thinking though when I saw it. Plus I have no idea what age it is due to the private plate, may have been one of the first ever.
                            Last edited by Alastair; 28-03-2008, 10:08.

Comment

Seems WE57 HAM went for over £50,000 so guess that plate I saw was worth well more than the RX8.

Saw J49 UAR & R6 SXY on the relevant car/bike last week.

Comment

Couple of pretty sad ones this morning.

G512 DOO GSI 2000 on some two litre Vauxhall.

LEO4 KIM LEO 4 KIM reminded me of one of those awful 1980's personalised car sun visor things.

Comment

Working...
                                X