No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, still Loeb held a candle for me, top lad.

Now, apart from WRC, many months without top-flight Motorsport

Comment

A1 GP if you have Sky? I don't That's a winter series.

Comment

weird motorsport weekend, really amazing stuff from Bayliss, a rare error from a great champion (Rossi) , and Loeb being world champ again while sitting at home before the TV watching Gronholm going off.

although I think it's great for Hayden, but still in my opion a true champion is the one that dominated the year, Hayden had it's moments and was very consistent, but he wasn't the fastest guy out there. For me Rossi and Capirossi where the main players this season.

Comment

I really enjoyed this season's Moto GP. There's a season review next Sunday night on Eurosport for those that have it.

I really thought Rossi would do it. He fluffed the start which put him back in the pack and it would seem that lead to his error.

Well done to Hayden though. He finished in the points in all races bar the one Pedrosa took him out.

Great ride from Bayliss. Nice to see the Superbikes champ come back to Moto GP and win. Cracking stuff.
          Last edited by Paulos G; 29-10-2006, 19:41. Reason: My k is a bit non-responsive

Comment

Have to agree with TheForce,Capirossi for me was the winner this season.

Well done to Hayden,but i find him rather boring to watch.

Ducati 1 and 2 was great to see. Think Stoner is a bit of a mistake for next season.

Expecting to see good things from Melandri and Elias in the future.

Comment

Engine wars have finally all been sorted out at Red Bull.

Renault power confirmed for the main RBR team and Ferrari power over to STR for 2 years.

It'll be a real shame if RBR don't manage a big leap up the grid next year.

Comment

they will do, if not david will quit F1 i think

Comment

Think next year will be DC's last either way tbh.

Comment

Possibly the funniest F1 vids ever. What will Schumi do next?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gJXOaZJod...elated&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F0DTycvXv...elated&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=apyprIlc2...elated&search=

Love him or loathe him, you must admit that F1 will be a poorer place now that he's gone. What a trooper!

Comment

Heh - liked those a lot! Good find Peanuts.

Comment

They were wicked.

Funny on the last video. When the guy walks out of the shop then the car beeps him.

Comment

Could be fake, could be real, who am I to say either way?

McL livery for next year????

This one seems a more likely version but is def a render and I know not from where.

Comment

I hope it isn't the final design as it's so uninspiring. Mclaren said that we would see a new face for the team for 2007 but it just looks like this years car. The render is obviously this years car with added logos. No doubt Fernando's helmet in the car will cheer me up though.

Is anyone else suffering from F1 withdrawal? It's only been two weeks or so but I can't wait for Melbourne on March 18th A long cold winter awaits
                            Last edited by Richard.John; 06-11-2006, 23:47.

Comment

wish i had more past tapes to look back on.

MCL looks nice, specially looking on 2nd pic. ... ~Too much red on cars.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog
                                ~Too much red on cars.
                                So true, going to start getting confusing again

Comment

Working...
                                X