Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon bda View Post
    just hope Norton can keep afloat.
    I've been following the TT all week listening to the races and practice sessions on Manx Radio and that Norton SG2 sounds amazing. You can tell its gone past the commentary box before they even announce it was the Norton. Sounds more like a muscle car!

Comment

Not looking like Rossi's year in Moto GP is it sadly, don't think he would have been able to keep up with Lorenzo/Pedrosa and Marquez in the championship anyway this year, maybe next....

Great to see Redding miles ahead in the Moto 2 championship, he's really having a great year.

Comment

Senior TT got delayed due to a first lap crash and it's just about to start now at 4.30! Listen live on http://www.manxradio.com/blog.aspx?blogid=23582 it's gonna be awesome!

Comment

That was an incredible race. The old circuits always produce the best races.

Comment

Pirelli need to get on top of these tyre problems. That was a good race at Silverstone but we don't need random exploding tyres on top of the high degradation.

Comment

Can't see Pirelli/the FIA doing much this year so don't hold your breath.

Great weekend of motorsport, Rossi getting his first win in three years yesterday, and today, Vettel retiring.

Comment

So camera crews are now banned from the pit lane and will have to stand on the pitwall because of the Webber wheel incident. Overreaction much http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/...-tyre-incident

Let's hope none of them fall off and, you know, crack a few ribs.
                Last edited by MartyG; 08-07-2013, 15:54.

Comment

Great second race in the BTCC meeting at Silverstone today, one of the best of the season. The third race should be a real scrap too.

Comment

Was good stuff!

Comment

That last race was all kinds of awesome. Proper mega battle.

Comment

Yes, I'd say it was the best BTCC meeting of the year. Perfect weather conditions, an excellent fast track, some great racing and plenty of incidents. What more could you want from motor sport?

Brands Hatch could be good too as long as the weather isn't wet. The MGs just aren't the same vehicles in the rain and it usually diminishes the racing if Jason Plato and to a lesser extent Sam Tordoff aren't as competitive as they are otherwise.

Comment

What a great day for motor sport. GP, MotoGP (which had a hugely exciting second place tussle) and the final three races of the BTCC from a rain soaked Brands Hatch and one still to come.

The results from the first two BTCC races, Jason Plato, winning both, Andrew Jordan suffering terribly bad luck in the second and the two Hondas having a shocker keep the championship wide open and set up for a potentially incredible finish to the season. Can't wait.
                          Last edited by fallenangle; 13-10-2013, 19:10.

Comment

Amazing from Plato, can't wait for the last race. Anyone who watches F1 regularly but ignores the BTTC should have their teeth kicked down their throats.

The first two races have had all kinds of drama, you couldn't make it up.

Comment

The final race was good but not quite as exciting as hoped. I think that was mainly because Jason Plato had to start in the middle of the pack and with the earlier winners ballast on board simply wasn't competitive enough to keep up with the front runners. Consequently 'all' Andrew Jordan had to do was finish the race with almost any points even if Gordon Shedden won, which he did.

Still great racing and congratulations to AJ for winning the BTCC and all drivers, teams. ITV4 and the organisers etc this year who've contributed to give us some of the most watchable and exciting motor racing entertainment yet again.
                              Last edited by fallenangle; 13-10-2013, 19:12.

Comment

I think Plato had the same ballast as the other races but the track just wasn't wet enough. The first two races were really sodden and waterlogged and by the third race it had dried up a fair bit(only raining again just before the start)

I love the whole BTCC days racing, it's my special Sunday really. I just chill out and spend the whole day watching the racing. The only weak part is the Porsches, too fragile and expensive. I hope the whole lot doesn't get stolen by Sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X