No announcement yet.

Up at this time???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna sign outta this thread actually. Have my ipod and mac waiting to be toyed with.......say ya all

Comment

Can't be bothered sleeping
      Just not tired at all ft:
      Any tips for getting to sleep?

Comment

counting sheep...?

Comment

Originally posted by weightgain
          I'm at work earning ????.

Why the fudge are YOU up ??
          Last but one night. Life will soon be normal again.
          Will only be up at this time drinking.
          Will see ms weightgain again in normal hours.
          Will feel better.
          Can't happen soon enough.........

*sigh*

Anyone....

Comment

I'm up. I don't know how long for though. Gonna play some Halo 2 single player, then maybe a bit on Live, then some Crimson Skies on Live I think.

Anyone up for a game?

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have crimson skies at home. That still good on live ?? Any cool updates / downloads out ?

Comment

It's a great laugh on Live. So much fun.

As for downloads there are a few new maps and planes, some of which are cool, some of which aren't anything special, but nice nonetheless.

Comment

esp for it being gratis

Comment

That's very true.

Had a great laugh on Crimson Skies Live today. Playing against this one cocky American. I showed him the meaning of arrogance.

I've heard a lot of people bitch about American players on Live, but most of them seem okay. Alright I was playing a game of Halo 2 last night where a few of the guys thought it was funny, and/or offensive to call everyone a "****ing Jew". A lot of the more obnoxious people I've come across have been English.

Comment

I don't have many abd experiences on live (Well don't play it much but anyway). Think coz I'm so ****e at online games I'm pitied rather than abused. Not met many good halo 2 players from usa tho - guess they're around.
                      Must dig out CS and have a game sometime. Bought it last year I guess and played it once. Liked it but never played it consistantly to get into it.

Comment

1:25 am and i've been up since 9am this morning, oh and i'm back in work at 6am so don't want to go sleep as i won't feel like getting up.

off to play some halo2 now, that should pass a few hours hopefully.

Comment

Must dig out CS and have a game sometime. Bought it last year I guess and played it once. Liked it but never played it consistantly to get into it.
                          Yeah, I've got CS but not tried it on Live properly yet (only been on Live for a little while y'see). If you ever fancy a game just give me a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
                            1:25 am and i've been up since 9am this morning, oh and i'm back in work at 6am so don't want to go sleep as i won't feel like getting up.

off to play some halo2 now, that should pass a few hours hopefully.
                            What job man ?? that's hardcore....

Comment

What job man ?? that's hardcore....
                              MPRC phone repair company , only working till 10am so 4 hours aint that bad.

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm long time up tho............heh the irony in that comment. 3 hrs sleep in 30-odd I'm gonna have before I get to bed in the morn =(

Comment

Working...
                                X