Comment

Get in

And particularly get in Ashley Giles, unsung hero

Comment

When are the next ashes?

Comment

The Ashes are every two years, so 2007.

Comment

The next Ashes series will be in Winter 2006/07 in Australia (with the World Cup following it a couple of months later in the West Indies). The next home Ashes series will be in 2009.

Comment

Any forum-based Londonites going to the victory parade? It runs right by me (Strand), so might have a look, see what's what.

Comment

was in the paper this morning that Duncan Fletcher (from Zimbabwe) has been applying for Biritish Citizenship for the last 15 years and all of a sudden his application was approved yesterday, funny that eh.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                  was in the paper this morning that Duncan Fletcher (from Zimbabwe) has been applying for Biritish Citizenship for the last 15 years and all of a sudden his application was approved yesterday, funny that eh.
                  Charles Clark has intervened and approved it. Fair enough as the reason that it was turned down was because he didn't spend enough time in the country. Yet most the time he was away it was because he was touring with the England cricket team.
                  BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Anyone else been following first test in Pakistan ? just ended with us losing by 22 runs. Sad collapse, really thought we were on for a win.

Comment

Well, anyone following the India series?

Last day coming up... I fear a disappointing draw and us losing the series, it'll take a monumentally improved bowling performance to get us through (and I don't care that nobody has ever managed 300 to win in India).

Ian Bell. What are the selectors thinking? Collingwood for regular, TBH. Come on the Durham lads. Oh, and Harmison: when you get well again, get good again at the same time :/

Comment

Yeah, I reckon a draw is favourite. The lads have done wel considering all their problems. Just hope that if England win tomorrow theres not too much of a call for Freddie to replace Vaughny as captain.

Comment

I honestly think England have a half decent chance of winning tonight/tomorrow. What is it, a five test series ??

Comment

Just the three I think, sadly.

Comment

Yes, its a three test series, one dayers after this. We might have a chance as Tandulker is out of those with a dodgy shoulder.

Comment

Yeah I think England have a good chance of winning. The bowling department is poor (does Jimmy Anderson actually get wickets with good balls?) however the pitch is in a poor state and that should give enough assistance to allow England to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X