No announcement yet.

Cricket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four overs, two wickets. Amazing. This should be over before the Premier League starts, ready to flick to 5Live!

Comment

One wicket to go, fifteen minutes until the football...

Comment

India were starting to look like a cricket team this morning, but this Pieterson/Bell combo has utterly destroyed them. Think they're going to be lucky to avoid a follow on when they actually get in.

Comment

Well seeya, India.

Comment

Another clinical performance. England are simply playing better in every aspect of the game.

Comment

Shaping up to be quite an exciting finish here.

Comment

It's shame Tendulkar didn't make the 100th 100. The weight of expectation's really getting to him and it's only going to build. I was looking forward to seeing him for the last time in England but he really didn't look his best in this series.

England more and more are reminding me of Australia at their best. The way they turned that game around against Sri Lanka, the attitude, the rate of scoring and the way they always seem turn bad situations around. I've noticed when England bowl it looks like a different pitch to the one they just batted on (same as with peak Australia). Matt Prior also looks like the next Gilchrist.

There's some big challenges ahead though, Pakistan in the Middle East, Sri Lanka away and next summer a very good South African side over here.

Comment

WTF is that ****?

Diabolical, truly reprehensible ****e. It's like the mid-90s again.

Too many batsmen resting on their laurels. Not one batsman should escape criticism for the fiasco of these two tests, but special cuss should be handed out to Bell-End and Showpony; they've stank the place out over 4 innings.

Comment

Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Speechless.

Number one test side in the world.

Comment

Disgusting, I was still tipsy from last night watching it, didn't ease the pain ,and series lost.
                        Gotta do it in the subcontinent, although it was more a case of poor selection throughout.
                        Disappointing is an understatement.

Comment

Welcome back ShadowDancer! I am going to get so much grief at work on Monday from all the kids I was winding up on Friday.

Comment

I guess it just went without saying

Comment

4 Beautiful 1 day wins. KP two ton-ups. Anyone see his post match interview with 'dashing' Nicky Knight.

Fascinating. 20/20's now. Then Test cricket with Sri Lanka, looking forward to the test series after this.

Comment

Brilliant!! Glad I got up for this now. 1-1 and 1 to play! Come on the Lions!!

Comment

Working...
                                X