No announcement yet.

Cricket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Kasper was plumb LBW about half an hour before he was actually given out....

Comment

Looks like Lee and McGrath will both be out for the third test, thats Austrailias two main bowlers. Already looks set up for an interesting test.

Comment

Was just gonna post that!! It is a perfect opportunity for us to go 2-1 up. We have the momentum now. I can't wait until Thirsday. This is easily the best Test series I have ever seen in over 20 years of watching cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
          Looks like Lee and McGrath will both be out for the third test, thats Austrailias two main bowlers. Already looks set up for an interesting test.
          can't believe they're both playing now.

BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

We were 28-1 two minutes ago.

Comment

I forgot all about this - Im surprised about Lee and McGrath, perhaps it was just more Aussie rumourmongering?

Comment

106 for 1 as I type, according to the Guardian scoreboard. Not bad work at all so far.

Comment

Luck might be with England today. Trescothick was dropped earlier, Vaughan was dropped just now and was then bowled off a no-ball the very next delivery. Both have 50s now.

Comment

Trescothick is out now via a rather strange Shane Warne ball. However, Vaughan is looking good and I reckon it's a good time to point out that Vaughan is a massive Sheffield Wednesday fan.
                  Last edited by Kieran76; 11-08-2005, 13:35.

Comment

Go Vaughan. First century of the 2005 Ashes. I knew he'd come good (plus I won the office/group sweepstake on first batsman to make the ton)

Comment

Looking good for our boys, the Aussies are now 90 for 3.

Comment

Make that 129 for 5.

Comment

England Rule i think we will win, lets hope the weather stays ok
                          does anyone know where i can watch and download the channel 4 bring it on wg grace adverts

Comment

Can't find the adverts but this is a quite amusing game.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/micros...bringiton.html

Comment

Australia draw the match, quite amazing to watch once again. It seems to get better and better.

Comment

I was on the edge of my seat for the last 40 or so balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X