Comment

Haha thats awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
            Totally not fazed by fire at all

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
            Not just a kids favourite toy . Its the simple things in life

Comment

My cat, called Lucy. About 5 years old now. I only get to see her now and again because she lives with my parents whilst I'm at university, but she always knows who I am when I come home. She has apparently claimed my entire bedroom as her own

Comment

You get to see her this Xmas though right? She is a beauty, just look at those whiskers!

Looking forward to celebrating this Xmas with the 2 kittens Bubble and Squeak. They must be around 6 months now and their characteristics are varying quite a lot now - Bubble will plague you at dinner time to the point where he has to chucked outside yet Squeak will just sleep on a bed the whole time.

Comment

Cats really are amazing!! When I was younger I believed what everyone else thought of cats - that they were all independent, selfish & aloof, until in my teens I met a cat named Whisky. He was a beaut & totally different to what I'd seen in a cat. I could call him from the 2nd floor of my neighbours house & he'd come running all the way down the roof, onto the wall & to the floor to see me . I remember spending at least an hr out there with him on a late summers night after a hard skate. It was a great way to end the day . Whisky really changed the way I saw cats & opened my eyes to their different characters.

The more time you spend with Cats the more you see how each is so individual. Their characters be it good or bad, quirks, even the way they walk. I love em .

I still miss the Cats from my past. I had 2 with my ex & they were total opposites. 1 was grumpy as hell & territorially aggressive to outsiders while the other was always on the go, really welcoming to ppl who came round & was like a permanent kitten in both attitude & looks. I miss them. They were like my kids.
                  I miss our parents cat Amber too. Not only was he an affectionate cat he was a true character. Such amazing memories of him knocking the window to get our attention to come inside, the constantly miaowing at my dad when he wouldnt let him on his lap but would have to give in in the end, & the determination & fire he had inside him to live after getting knocked down, breaking his jaw, losing all his teeth, breaking his ribs & losing a leg.
                  Merry Xmas Amber lad, wherever you are xxx
                  Last edited by EDDIE M0NS00N; 12-12-2011, 13:23.

Comment

Poor Oscar, he just wants to be friends, but Star is having none of it!

Comment

Aww he looks really put out

Comment

I know! He's a very friendly cat, the only one of ours that will greet "strangers" who come to the house. I think if we got another kitten he'd probably end up playing with it more than we would

Comment

One of our boys went missing this weekend, was last seen on the Friday afternoon and we had searched all the roads, ditches and fields and found nothing. Put notes through all the doors asking people to check their garages and sheds but still nothing. That was until Sunday evening when we heard a meow coming from a neighbours garage...poor little guy was so happy to get out and was super hungry!
                          His brother is now acting quite strange around him, hissing and growling etc. I think maybe he liked being the "top cat" while he was gone and now the attention is shared again

Comment

Poppy had to go to the vet again last week. Passing blood again like she did back in December 2010. She's been off her food and not particularly cuddlesome recently.

Vet has given her antibiotics and after 4 days she seems to be back to her usual self. Lots of purring and cuddling and an appetite that would put most humans to shame.

She's 15 so I know she is an old lady - I'm just glad that, for now, I've got my baby back.

Comment

We got our first kitty together last month from Cats protection called Bonnie. 6months old and beautiful. Wife's other cat Ash gets on with her well. We lost ikkle Billy last year when I was having my bypass, just never came home one day. He took to me instantly when I met the wife and followed me everywhere and was really upset when I was gone. Just hope he found a new home. Will post pics of Bonnie when I'm on the PC :-)

Comment

Merlin is quite a bit bigger now and has become far more bold, jumping on things and darting into rooms he isn't allowed in.
                                Here are some more recent pictures

Comment

Working...
                                X